Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Originally posted by KNSD View Post
    Yeah, can't find it.
    LOL. Some of you guys are so oldschool its funny. We have a bunch of forums you know that right?

​​​​​​http://www.thepowderblues.com/forum/

Comment

• Heatmiser
      BetterToday ThanYesterday
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

I can post, but I tried to ban OIP four times and he is still here. Maybe I can lure him with some Sriracha.....

Actually, OIP, I have become a great fan of the hot oil the same manufacturer makes. Have you tried it? I almost like it more than the sauce now.

TG
      Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
        I can post, but I tried to ban OIP four times and he is still here. Maybe I can lure him with some Sriracha.....

Actually, OIP, I have become a great fan of the hot oil the same manufacturer makes. Have you tried it? I almost like it more than the sauce now.

TG
        I'm off the sauce. Or at least "that" sauce. Too much sugar and artificial ingredients for me since I went paleo. But it has lead me to some great sauces. My favorite:

Now with more peppers per bottle! HAMAJANG in Pidgin English means "messed up". The sauce is Kiawe (K-AH-VEE - relative to Mesquite) smoked Ghost Pepper and Habanero. So you're asking what's messed up about it? It's not the sauce that's messed up but it could mess you up if you decide to eat too much of it at once. It's VERY HOT, you'll be able to enjoy the flavors and some really, really good heat. We suggest you take it slow because Ghost Pepper heat builds over 20-30 minutes and will catch some people off guard. Hamajang is exceptional for a spicy Poke Bowl, on hearty meals, grilled/bbq meats, EGGS, vegetables, beef or lengua tacos and burritos and pretty much anything else you want to add serious flavor and kick to. 05 FL OZ 148 mL SAVE: 12 BOTTLE CASE or 3 PACK

All their sauces are great but this one is the best
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.
        Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Heatmiser
          BetterToday ThanYesterday
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
          I'm off the sauce. Or at least "that" sauce. Too much sugar and artificial ingredients for me since I went paleo. But it has lead me to some great sauces. My favorite:

Now with more peppers per bottle! HAMAJANG in Pidgin English means "messed up". The sauce is Kiawe (K-AH-VEE - relative to Mesquite) smoked Ghost Pepper and Habanero. So you're asking what's messed up about it? It's not the sauce that's messed up but it could mess you up if you decide to eat too much of it at once. It's VERY HOT, you'll be able to enjoy the flavors and some really, really good heat. We suggest you take it slow because Ghost Pepper heat builds over 20-30 minutes and will catch some people off guard. Hamajang is exceptional for a spicy Poke Bowl, on hearty meals, grilled/bbq meats, EGGS, vegetables, beef or lengua tacos and burritos and pretty much anything else you want to add serious flavor and kick to. 05 FL OZ 148 mL SAVE: 12 BOTTLE CASE or 3 PACK

All their sauces are great but this one is the best
          Thank you! I am pre-diabetic, even though I am not overweight, do not smoke, exercise all the time, etc. I have been on the ketosis diet since Jan so have to watch the carbs. I will try your recommendation. Are you paleo for health reasons, as well? I just do not think this diet is sustainable for me although I feel terrific and lost weight. But getting bored with food choices. I might move to paleo next just to mix things up a bit.

TG

Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

Thank you! I am pre-diabetic, even though I am not overweight, do not smoke, exercise all the time, etc. I have been on the ketosis diet since Jan so have to watch the carbs. I will try your recommendation. Are you paleo for health reasons, as well? I just do not think this diet is sustainable for me although I feel terrific and lost weight. But getting bored with food choices. I might move to paleo next just to mix things up a bit.

TG
            I went paleo for health reasons. I feel great. Although a year ago I added beer and whiskey back into my diet, mostly because I like em but also because I lost too much weight way too fast and it freaked me out(35lbs in 4 months and I'm not a big person). Its been good to keep me at a healthy weight while not causing me to feel awful. I have about 25 sauces at home that are paleo so I've been OK giving up sriracha. My kid even made some paleo sriracha for my bday

Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Rugger05
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Anyone know what this means:

Error while saving content: SyntaxError: Unexpected token S in JSON at position 2

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Rugger05 View Post
                Anyone know what this means:

Error while saving content: SyntaxError: Unexpected token S in JSON at position 2
                Can you reproduce it? What were you doing?

Comment

It looks like a Javascript error.

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
                    It looks like a Javascript error.
                    Are you getting it as well?

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

So RT rolled the VPS into my account. Now im in complete control. Just wanted to let you know that this is typically a 70$ a month hosting package we are on. So he has essentially been hooking us up with over $800 a month in product for 4 years now and has the next 4 years covered as well. We owe a lot of thanks to him.

Comment

• UtahBolt
                        Did we win?
                        • Jun 2013
                        • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
                        • Send PM

RT=Rolling Thunder, right?
                        I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
                          RT=Rolling Thunder, right?
                          Absolutely. Wouldn't be here without him.

Comment

Working...
                          X