• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wheels
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • San Diego
    • Send PM

Just before this went down I had just decided to switch to DirecTV, because the 2 year promos are a huge discount over what I'm paying for similar programming with Time Warner Cable. It just about evens out after the first 2 years. What I hate about Time Warner is they always claim that they're tough negotiators on the consumer's behalf, yet their service isn't any cheaper than Cox. They didn't carry NFL network for the first 8 years. 8 YEARS! If there's a savings, it's going to the shareholders and execs, so spare us the rhetoric.

Comment

• RTPbolt
      Charger Fan till the end
      • Jun 2013
      • North Carolina
      • Send PM

Direct TV has nfl locked up for Sunday ticket. I used to subscribe but i just hit the point of not wanting to pay for regular service at the price point they wanted plus the nfl package doubled. Time Warner wont get Sunday Ticket unless the NFL opens it up after the current contract expires.

I hope they make this a yearly product for mobile Sunday ticket. I can deal with $99 and i think directtv gets incremental income out of me this way too.....win win. The game is a bonus....nevervplayed the football games to be honest but i will give it a whirl or sell it

Comment

fender57
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Speaking of DirectTV and things that suck:

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

So im watching the Raiders/Cowboys game on the NFLN and all the sudden the screen goes black and says the game is blacked out. Really, preseason games are blacked out? A game in Oakland and I'm in Vegas and it is blacked out?

The NFL is fucked up.

Sent from my GS3

Comment

• captaind
            Cook This Pork Chops
            • Jun 2013
            • Balcony
            • Senile Agitator
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
            So im watching the Raiders/Cowboys game on the NFLN and all the sudden the screen goes black and says the game is blacked out. Really, preseason games are blacked out? A game in Oakland and I'm in Vegas and it is blacked out?

The NFL is fucked up.

Sent from my GS3
            Happened to me on Dish Network some 10 years ago. I was pretty close to ripping that dish off the roof and using it as a frisbee.

Even called them & told them that. Not that it did any good, but I felt better.

Comment

Working...
            X