• Show
Clear All
  • MakoShark
    Disgruntled
    • Jun 2013
    • North Alabama
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    I don't think we save him for "beyond". At his age, it's about now. I do think we will probably give some more reps to Jerry as the season goes on, and Walker is going to be active for ST and as a backup LB, so we will have bodies to mix it up. You are correct we do need to keep him somewhat fresh for the end of the season and potentially the playoffs.

vs AZ< JJ got some rushes in the 4 man line, and I think that was about keeping guys legs fresh, because JJ is not much of a pass rusher. JJ is another guy we could mix in as an inside (Joker) pass rush LB, besides just Ingram.

I am pretty happy with the way we have been mixing people in, so I don't think it will be a problem. The big thing is we need to get to a bigger lead and get up sooner. Both Sea and Az were mixing in runs to the end. We make teams one dimensional by getting them behind, add that pressure, plus the ball control to shorten the game, I think our pass rush will be downright impressive.
    When I said " the important stretch run and beyond" I meant the post season. I wasn't referring to any future seasons, just this one. You're right that at his age its about the "now" and he's taking it 1 season at a time.
    sigpic

Comment

• Beerman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Eastlake
      • Send PM

When everyone was healthy, they were rotating nicely. 2 weeks in, everything has gone to shit.

Comment

• Hard Charger
        Chargers fan since 1977!
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

I heard Ingram was put on short term IR...

That sux!

HC

Comment

• Hard Charger
          Chargers fan since 1977!
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
            Grammar Police
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM