Chargers at Buffalo Bills - Pick Em (Pre Game week discussion thread)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OhioBolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

I think we win still, just feel better with Ingram being able to play I think he was turning the corner and ready to be a consistent play-maker; and now our rotation is shorten with Attochua (hammy) may or may not being available. Big plus rotating these guys especially when you don't have to play Freeney the whole game we want him to have gas in the tank for the stretch run and playoffs.

Comment

• Boltergeist
      Pesky apparition
      • Jun 2013
      • Baja Oklahoma
      • Send PM

You can't get too hoppy for me, but I suspect at a certain point it goes beyond what the human tastebuds can discern. I don't think chocolate stout actually contains chocolate, but I guess if it has a chocolate-like flavor it is the same thing. I wouldn't put it past a gimicky craft brewer to throw a Hershey bar in the vat. Originally coffee stouts didn't have coffee, but some brewers add it now. I haven't had a lot of sours and the ones I did have were pretty foul. I guess sometimes living in a place that is always behind the curve on national trends can be a good thing.

Comment

• Boltergeist
        Pesky apparition
        • Jun 2013
        • Baja Oklahoma
        • Send PM

Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post
        I think we win still, just feel better with Ingram being able to play I think he was turning the corner and ready to be a consistent play-maker; and now our rotation is shorten with Attochua (hammy) may or may not being available. Big plus rotating these guys especially when you don't have to play Freeney the whole game we want him to have gas in the tank for the stretch run and playoffs.
        Qut posting about football in the beer thread. :cheers:

Comment

• Boltergeist
          Pesky apparition
          • Jun 2013
          • Baja Oklahoma
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltergeist View Post
          You can't get too hoppy for me, but I suspect at a certain point it goes beyond what the human tastebuds can discern. I don't think chocolate stout actually contains chocolate, but I guess if it has a chocolate-like flavor it is the same thing. I wouldn't put it past a gimicky craft brewer to throw a Hershey bar in the vat. Originally coffee stouts didn't have coffee, but some brewers add it now. I haven't had a lot of sours and the ones I did have were pretty foul. I guess sometimes living in a place that is always behind the curve on national trends can be a good thing.
          I made the mistake of Googling chocolate stout after my post. It looks like a lot of them do have chocolate added and not just craft brews.

Comment

• thelightningwill
            Go Aztecs and Pads
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltergeist View Post
            I made the mistake of Googling chocolate stout after my post. It looks like a lot of them do have chocolate added and not just craft brews.
            I had one sweet stout once that I liked - Miles Davis Bitches Brew - or something like that. It's almost a little spicy. Weird taste, but really good. And named after one of my favorite musicians/composers and one of my favorite album titles.

Chargers need to bring the cool today. By bringing the cool, I mean win.
            Last edited by thelightningwill; 09-21-2014, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
              Grammar Police
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Grinners View Post
              6 and 3 at the bye week.......................
              Hmmm...
              Go Rivers!

Comment

Working...
              X