• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Ya he's one of the few that can talk and stand by his opinions precisely because it was BEFORE the game.
    If you thought it was okay for him to play and now using hindsight to blame the Miami doctors, that's bs.
    I see that happening already.
    Shameless grandstanding.
    Many at fault here, but you can't predict a second concussion.
    Tua has got to do a better job of feeling the pressure. Sometimes he must turtle. IDK talk to Drew Brees ?
    Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

We'll see what they say about his head injury but I'm thinking Tua is going to miss a lot of time from this.

Comment

• Caslon
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Apr 2019
        • Send PM

They (the NFLPA) were already all over last weeks game with questions, assertions. Now this?

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
          Outback Goon
          • Sep 2018
          • Australia
          • Send PM

imagine if Staley did this with Herb. Tua needs to leave Miami Dolphins

Comment

• Caslon
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Apr 2019
            • Send PM

Teddy Bridgewater is their Chase Daniels. Good luck with that. He stunk.

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by NoMoreChillies View Post
              Talk about an inexperienced HC. He put Tua in harms way. Clearly he had a head injury last week.

Comment

• Riverwalk
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2021
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Talk about an inexperienced HC. He put Tua in harms way. Clearly he had a head injury last week.
                That’s the popular opinion from the pitchfork social media crowd but not necessarily true.

His head hit the turf with such violent force last night it was surely enough to cause the concussion without prior injury.

It reminded me of Parham’s concussion. I expect he will go in IR and be out several weeks minimum.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

That’s the popular opinion from the pitchfork social media crowd but not necessarily true.

His head hit the turf with such violent force last night it was surely enough to cause the concussion without prior injury.

It reminded me of Parham’s concussion. I expect he will go in IR and be out several weeks minimum.
                  True but he didnt have a back injury last week. it was a head injury. The HC is covering his illegal move ass.

Comment

• Riverwalk
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Nov 2021
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by NoMoreChillies View Post
                    Staley did do this to Herbert and it was worse. He left Herbert in a game when it was lost and the extent of his injuries to his ribs and internal organs was unknown.

Comment

• Riverwalk
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2021
                      • Send PM

True bit he didnt have a back injury last week. it was a head injury. The HC is covering his illegal move ass.
                      You have a source for that? It was diagnosed as back on the field and haven’t heard differently. Thanks.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

You have a source for that? It was diagnosed as back on the field and haven’t heard differently. Thanks.
                        I posted a video in the post above.

Ive had a back injury and it never made me lose my legs like that and let alone continue to play in a football game.

You are quick to crucify our HC but giving McDaniels a pass? Lol. Were you this addament when Rivers was playing with cracked ribs?
                        Last edited by Boltjolt; 09-30-2022, 09:07 AM.

Comment

• Riverwalk
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2021
                          • Send PM

True but he didnt have a back injury last week. it was a head injury. The HC is covering his illegal move ass.

Thanks. That’s an informative video and he may have had a concussion.

As a counter argument I would say a back injury could also cause a seizure like stumble. I golf regularly and have reoccurring lower back problems.

Sometimes in the middle of a round, I will swing and feel a crippling twinge that buckles my knees. I can get temporarily immobilized but just as fast it can disappear and I finish the round.

So the job of investigators in Tua’s case will have to identify if his prior week stumbling can in fact be attributed to a back injury or concussion.

I’m not going to prejudge because from personal experience I know a back spasm can do that.

Comment

Working...
                          X