• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt4Knob
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Love Cafe du Monde! My wife and I had some great memories drinking chicory coffee and eating beignets in the French Market on the Mississippi River. You can order the beignet mix online from them.

Comment

• Boltsfan70
      East Coast Chargers Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • PA transplant living in S. Carolina
      • Send PM

Love cafe du monde

Comment

• Lone Bolt
        Oline-Tip of the Spear...
        • Feb 2019
        • McLean Illinois
        • Pipefitter Illinois State University
        • Send PM

Best City for eating I have ever been too, hands down. French Quarter was amazing...though my wife and I went during a really slow time...Bourbon street was chill...just how we like it.
        Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Maniaque 6
          French Speaking Charger Fan
          • Jan 2019
          • Québec city
          • Send PM

Comment

• Formula 21
            The Future is Now
            • Jun 2013
            • Republic of San Diego
            • Send PM

Show me your tits. Mardi Gras is an amazing place to be when you’re young, wild and free. And NO is amazing anytime although the greasy fried food is overrated.

And Cafe du Mond is great, the crowds prove it.
            Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
            The Wasted Decade is done.
            Build Back Better.

Comment

• Steve
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • South Carolina
              • Meteorologist
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

cap and cash are two different things. The Saints, Payton and Loomis realize they have Brees on a year to year basis - the year he goes, he is worth over 20m in dead cap space so maximize the hell out of him now. they are just kicking the can. When he goes - my guess is 20% of their cap will be dead money as they are just going to blow it up - well not blow it up. But you will see older guys released.
              Winston is almost playing for free. He is getting just a bit more than league minimum and a bonus. It is backup money for any position, let alone QB

Hill signed a deal that is completely conditional on what Brees does. If he doesn't retire after this season, the contract is voided and he can go to a different team. It is a good deal for him, but if he had any real leverage he would be able to get real money from someone else (maybe).
              https://clutchpoints.com/saints-news-taysom-hill-reacts-to-his-new-contract-with-new-orleans/

Brees is being paid well under market value this year. Next year he gets market value. The final two years are a funny money thing to help them live with the cap consequences. He will get those voided. Yes, there will be a big cap hit once he reitres, unless they sacrifice a roster spot and let the bonus money sit and then they can just the last
              two seasons expire, like the Redskins are doing with Alex Smith.

Comment

• JupiterBolt
                ~ Charger Fan ~
                • Sep 2018
                • Jupiter, FL
                • Send PM

Cafe Du Monde is a must in Louisiana! It’s amazing that they haven’t expanded beyond the state! I would love one here in south Florida!

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Best City for eating I have ever been too, hands down. French Quarter was amazing...though my wife and I went during a really slow time...Bourbon street was chill...just how we like it.

Comment

• Pointyearedog
                    Humble Chargers Fan
                    • May 2017
                    • Golden Hill
                    • Medical Devices Operations
                    • Send PM

Looks like Andy Dalton is looking for work, just got dropped from the Bangles...
                    "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." --Frank Zappa

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                      Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                      • Feb 2019
                      • McLean Illinois
                      • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                      • Send PM

Do not miss the cemeteries or st Louis cathedral, Catholic or not...and after Christmas, but we'll before Mardi Gras, french quarter is chill, and Bourbon st is great...I also went when I was a kid, and it was busy...I know what you mean...different place then.
                      Last edited by Lone Bolt; 04-30-2020, 09:58 AM.
                      Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• 21&500
                        Bolt Spit-Baller
                        • Sep 2018
                        • A Whale's Vajayjay
                        • CMB refugee
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Pointyearedog View Post
                        Looks like Andy Dalton is looking for work, just got dropped from the Bangles...
                        He can always monetize his entertaining YouTube videos of throwing darts in his backyard
                        2024: Far From Over

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Do not miss the cemeteries or st Louis cathedral, Catholic or not...and after Christmas, but we'll before Mardi Gras, french quarter is chill, and Bourbon st is great...I also went when I was a kid, and it was busy...I know what you mean...different place then.
                          We did get to Jackson Square and we took a tour of homes in the French. Also did a ghost tour so had some interesting stories, voodoo, witchcraft, etc . Went to the oldest bar in town - from the 1600s. That was a cool tour. Actually we were reading about a "Pirate" street - that wasn't much. Thninking that pirates had a big history in the area. About 100 feet long and we had to walk around four times to find it !! Also walked around the Garden area / Very cool town!

Next time - just us two, our own agenda, etc

Comment

Working...
                          X