• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
    If the Texans promote Lovie, do they get 2 3rd round picks?

Lovie looks like he is messing with them. "I grew this prospector beard and I started wearing raggedy, dusty clothes just to see if they will still interview me. I don't even want that sorry job!"

TG
    I'm seeing tweets saying that this is near a done deal, he's done the job before, but I don't think he'll matter with the QB issues. But yeah, I thought the same (looked like a homeless guy) when I saw him when the Chargers played them.

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by PhilaBoltster View Post
      They are getting the full 2 3rd rounders because McDaniels has a black grandfather.
      Somewhere, teams are doing lineage tests on lost coaches to see if anything pops up.
      I’ve seen reports that say his father is black. He doesn’t look it. Probably helped him get into Yale

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Did Pittsburgh hire our guy JJ?

Comment

• Heatmiser
          BetterToday ThanYesterday
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

It is indeed Lovie in Houston. A tremendous step up from Culley, who got fired after amazingly leading that crap roster to a few wins over teams they never should have beat (eh hem). Obviously the Houston front office only hired Culley as a place holder, knowing that once a superstar head coaching candidate became available, they could execute their master plan and scoop him up. So, once Culley was out of the way, they were free to hire the guy they already had on staff. Honestly, can you make this stuff up? What are they doing?

The new HC in Denver is hiring a coach to coach his coaches. Isnt the head coach supposed to do that? Sounds a lot like what Houston did with the culty-wierdo guy they have who went from chaplain/culture coach to GM and got rid of Hopkins and others along the way. And I think The Prophet is still employed by Houston?

TG
          Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Velo
            Ride!
            • Aug 2019
            • Everywhere
            • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
            • Send PM

New Orleans Saints running back Alvin Kamara was arrested and booked for battery resulting in substantial bodily harm on Sunday, according to a Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department release.

Who knew Alvin Kamara was a thug? Video evidence corroborates the story his victim told police and doesn't mesh with what Kamara told police.

Austin Ekeler is often compared to Kamara in their styles of play. But as for their character and intelligence, they are worlds apart. Can you imagine Ekeler ever assaulting anybody without cause, or even being in a situation where something like that could happen? Some posters here criticize Telesco for being obsessed with the character of the players he allows on the Chargers' roster. But I for one am happy the Chargers roster, as far as I know, is clean and classy.

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
              https://www.nfl.com/news/saints-rb-a...in-bodily-harm

Who knew Alvin Kamara was a thug? Video evidence corroborates the story his victim told police and doesn't mesh with what Kamara told police.

Austin Ekeler is often compared to Kamara in their styles of play. But as for their character and intelligence, they are worlds apart. Can you imagine Ekeler ever assaulting anybody without cause, or even being in a situation where something like that could happen? Some posters here criticize Telesco for being obsessed with the character of the players he allows on the Chargers' roster. But I for one am happy the Chargers roster, as far as I know, is clean and classy.
              Elevators. Got Ray Rice too.

ALMOST GOT Jay-Z but he's too smart for that

Comment

• Bolt-O
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Dennis Allen now the HC for the Saints, so all the HC jobs are filled.. for now.

Pep Hamilton will be promoted to OC for the Texans, Mike McCoy hired as the QB coach for the Jaguars. Brian Flores alleging the Texans pivoted away from him (and Josh McCown) due to his lawsuit.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                  Smooth Operation
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                  Dennis Allen now the HC for the Saints, so all the HC jobs are filled.. for now.

Pep Hamilton will be promoted to OC for the Texans, Mike McCoy hired as the QB coach for the Jaguars. Brian Flores alleging the Texans pivoted away from him (and Josh McCown) due to his lawsuit.
                  I actually think HOU is doing fine here. Lovie to HC. Pep is a natural to work with Davis Mills. Defensive pieces + Oline will come from Deshaun bounty.
                  Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

I actually think HOU is doing fine here. Lovie to HC. Pep is a natural to work with Davis Mills. Defensive pieces + Oline will come from Deshaun bounty.
                    Is Tyrod still signed for Houston or did he get a 1 year deal there?

Comment

• jamrock
                      lawyers, guns and money
                      • Sep 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

They may keep DeShaun

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

I’m sorry we let Pep go.

Comment

• Topcat
                          AKA "Pollcat"
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

I’m sorry we let Pep go.
                          When u bring in a new HC, they usually clean house...nothing personal, just business...

Comment

Working...
                          X