• Show
Clear All
  • Bolt4Knob
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

at 36, i dont expect much from him.
    I wonder if they called the Colts about Marlon Mack. I know both in the same division. But Titans are set up nicely

Comment

• wu-dai clan
      Smooth Operation
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

LOL, yes thats what i saw too. Nobody said anything about it on TV.
      Real glad you saw that.
      Savvy football eye.
      Mike Evans.
      Keenan Allen.
      Mike Williams.
      You are the ones.
      Either you make plays.
      Or you don't.
      Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.

Comment

• Heatmiser
        BetterToday ThanYesterday
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

I just don't know how the Rams can fit all these players under their cap....Ramsey, Donald, Floyd, Stafford, now Miller. How they doing it?

TG
        Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Heatmiser
          BetterToday ThanYesterday
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

at 36, i dont expect much from him.
          He's the youngest 36 year old RB there is! And that ain't saying much. Tough position to play at that age.

AFC is wide open. Teams go from being the 'best' to losing to the Jets. Some pretty tough injuries. Steelers looked like a parody of an NFL team and now look better than the Chargers and Browns. This is an interesting year.

TG
          Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• AKFlyFisher
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2020
            • Send PM

I'm on board with the Chargers not making any trades. They need the draft capital, as this team lacks a good, overall talent base at many positions. Saying that, do I trust Telesco with those picks? No, but that is another matter.

Comment

• blueman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

He's the youngest 36 year old RB there is! And that ain't saying much. Tough position to play at that age.

AFC is wide open. Teams go from being the 'best' to losing to the Jets. Some pretty tough injuries. Steelers looked like a parody of an NFL team and now look better than the Chargers and Browns. This is an interesting year.

TG
              We were top seed two games ago.

Comment

• UglyTruth
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2018
                • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

I did. I posted as much before the draft.
                gordon had a clean bill of health.
                Gurley's college injuries plus running style was a recipe for disaster
                It’s still crazy that Gurley is 27 yrs old and out of the NFL.

That’s so wild.
                Tom Telesco’s Results in 9 years as Chargers GM:

- 69-74 record
                - 0 division titles in 9 yrs as GM
                - Worst record among all active GMs with same tenure
                - 6th worst winning percentage among all active GMs overall
                - 2 playoff wins despite elite QB all 9 yrs
                - Team still has the same weaknesses (Oline and run defense) that it had when hired as GM in 2013
                - Consistently puts together horrible depth, expects starters to never miss games

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
                  I just don't know how the Rams can fit all these players under their cap....Ramsey, Donald, Floyd, Stafford, now Miller. How they doing it?

TG
                  The Broncos are paying 9 mil of his 9.7 mil contract. Its likely why it cost them 2 picks as the Rams dont have the cap space.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by AKFlyFisher View Post
                    I'm on board with the Chargers not making any trades. They need the draft capital, as this team lacks a good, overall talent base at many positions. Saying that, do I trust Telesco with those picks? No, but that is another matter.
                    The team has 1 sixth and 1 7th but are expected to add at least 1 more 6th and 2 more 7th round picks for the 2022 draft.

I truly do not understand the rationale of not being willing to trade a 5th -7th knowing you are getting more picks. Trading future picks that potentially help you now. They are late rounders - the odds of them hitting are lower too.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Dec 2019
                      • Send PM

The Broncos are paying 9 mil of his 9.7 mil contract. Its likely why it cost them 2 picks as the Rams dont have the cap space.
                      Plus, the cap space in the NFL is very fluid - unlike the NBA for an example. NFL you can really move dollars around pretty easily

I used to think it would catch up to teams like the Saints and now RAms. Now, I appreciate the fact they are willing to push the envelope a bit and buy on credit to maximize their teams chances at winning. And I am not even asking Telesco and Deano to do that. I just want to spend like 6-8m of cap (which they have 10.5m left this year), send a few late draft choices and see if they can improve the roster

But if teams are smart, they can push cap year to year. If you have the cash (and the Rams have the cash with WalMart Stan) - anything is possible. Dean not having the cash doesn't allow him to do as much like the Saints or Rams.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                        We Are The Storm!
                        • Aug 2018
                        • Send PM

Then spaznos needs to sell the f'ing team already because with that kinda loser,cheap ass mentality his sorry ass ilk will never bring us fans a trophy.Damn do I despise them.Always have.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
                          Then spaznos needs to sell the f'ing team already because with that kinda loser,cheap ass mentality his sorry ass ilk will never bring us fans a trophy.Damn do I despise them.Always have.
                          A team like the Texans seem to be open for business hoping somebody gives them a draft pick to save them some cash. See what they would do

The Bears - what could you send them to take Allen Robinson and Akiem Hicks. That might be too much as A-Rob is a free agent to be but jeez, show some balls and do something

Comment

Working...
                          X