• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CivilBolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Nov 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

I drove 150 mph on the 52 in San Diego which was 55 mph at the time. We are all young and stupid at one time or another. Most of us grow out of it, hopefully without hurting someone or something before we do.
    Did something similar in my fully stock integra back in late 90s on 15 south near Temecula. It was in the middle of the night and back then the freeways are almost empty after 10PM. Of course it was downhill so I can get additional boost :chuckle:

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

Did something similar in my fully stock integra back in late 90s on 15 south near Temecula. It was in the middle of the night and back then the freeways are almost empty after 10PM. Of course it was downhill so I can get additional boost :chuckle:
      Driven that stretch many times in excess of 100 MPH.
      Foolishly the fasted driven 168 MPH on 15N between Vegas and Mesquite. Pretty sure I had all 4 tires off the pavement as I crested one of those gully whoops. My ass was never clinched tighter.
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Foolishly the fasted driven 168 MPH on 15N between Vegas and Mesquite. Pretty sure I had all 4 tires off the pavement as I crested one of those gully whoops. My ass was never clinched tighter.
        So, Ninja, did u catch a little air?

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

So, Ninja, did u catch a little air?
          Certainly felt like it as I caught traction after cresting that rise and nearly lost it into the center open divide.

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
            Beef Before Gazelles
            • May 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
            Nassieb came out and I was still able to sleep last night. Who woulda thunk it?
            "It's a bad thing that Nassib has come out. Now he's going to hit on me. That would make me really uncomfortable, since I find him kind of cute." -- Dallas Fan

Comment

• FoutsFan
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Birmingham AL
              • Send PM

Nearly every day of my life I give thanks that there were no cell phone cameras, or any cameras for that matter when I was younger. I dont know how these people do it with everything being recorded all the time.

Stupid teenagers are just stupid teenagers, its just being documented with footage these days.

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Certainly felt like it as I caught traction after cresting that rise and nearly lost it into the center open divide.
                Kinda reminds me of a Stephen King short story, "Dolan's Cadillac," about a Vegas trip...

Comment

• CivilBolt
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

Nearly every day of my life I give thanks that there were no cell phone cameras, or any cameras for that matter when I was younger. I dont know how these people do it with everything being recorded all the time.

Stupid teenagers are just stupid teenagers, its just being documented with footage these days.
                  I don’t remember eating laundry soap for fun though. My parents would have killed me. Laundry soap ain’t cheap

Comment

• like54ninjas
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Great White North
                    • Draftnik
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Kinda reminds me of a Stephen King short story, "Dolan's Cadillac," about a Vegas trip...
                    I used to be an avid King reader but never heard of that one. Is it one of his short stories like the body?

MikeDub
                    K9
                    Nasir
                    Tillery
                    Parham
                    Reed

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

I used to be an avid King reader but never heard of that one. Is it one of his short stories like the body?
                      Yep, short story. They even made a movie about it...unusual story for King...all about revenge...great ending...

Comment

• Velo
                        Ride!
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Everywhere
                        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                        • Send PM

Circa 1982 I snorted some coke at a bar that the bartender had given me in return for a favor I did for him. I drove back to OB on I-!5 in my 351 Cleveland '70 Mustang and topped 110 miles a few times. The car felt like it had a lot more to offer, but the freeway was kind of crowded. I had a friend with me in the passenger seat and he was white as a ghost. The coke just tossed my inhibitions aside. Luckily I wasn't caught or didn't crash. I never did anything like that again. It was a relatively brief period in my very young life that I did drugs like that. I haven't used any controlled substances since the early '80s.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2017
                          • Great White North
                          • Draftnik
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                          Circa 1982 I snorted some coke at a bar that the bartender had given me in return for a favor I did for him. I drove back to OB on I-!5 in my 351 Cleveland '70 Mustang and topped 110 miles a few times. The car felt like it had a lot more to offer, but the freeway was kind of crowded. I had a friend with me in the passenger seat and he was white as a ghost. The coke just tossed my inhibitions aside. Luckily I wasn't caught or didn't crash. I never did anything like that again. It was a relatively brief period in my very young life that I did drugs like that. I haven't used any controlled substances since the early '80s.
                          Mine was in my modified 68 Mustang 428 with a supercharger and single turbo.

MikeDub
                          K9
                          Nasir
                          Tillery
                          Parham
                          Reed

Comment

Working...
                          X