• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

The Cheatriots could easily package #15 (1050 points) and #46 (440 pts.) for a total of 1490 and move up to #7-8 overall, IF the Panthers or Lions are willing to deal. The Cheats would still have a 3rd rounder, THREE 4th rounders, and 4 more picks, so they wouldn't be giving up the farm...they could even throw in one of those 4th rounders to sweeten the pot...
    Yeah they could. Just saying if a QB falls like Jones or Lance to our pick and they want to jump to make sure Washington or Chicago dont try and make a deal in front of them, thats what id ask for. They get to keep their second and still have two 4ths. Though they may counter with 136 instead. Id just rather get a earlier 4th.

Its still two more picks for us.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Dec 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Might not have to as its only a 70 point advantage for us for them to get their QB. Thats all they need as they bought up everyone else. You sure want to give that pick away though lol.
      To get a third and 4th for two spots - hell yeah.

In looking at the chart - if Belichick is going by points - its closer to a 3/5 -- which for two spots -- I might actually do as well but they aren't getting the 6th. I do have a line!
      (of course this means that Slater and both CBs are gone too)

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

To get a third and 4th for two spots - hell yeah.

In looking at the chart - if Belichick is going by points - its closer to a 3/5 -- which for two spots -- I might actually do as well but they aren't getting the 6th. I do have a line!
        (of course this means that Slater and both CBs are gone too)
        Yep but id be OK drafting Horn there, id be estatic actually if we got him trading down as i think AZ would draft him at #16, Ojulari, AVT, maybe even JOK....there will be options and we get 1 or 2 extra picks.

TT may settle for one but im at least asking for two for a QB. may be their comp 4th but its another pick.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

Yep but id be OK drafting Horn there, id be estatic actually if we got him trading down as i think AZ would draft him at #16, Ojulari, AVT, maybe even JOK....there will be options and we get 1 or 2 extra picks.

TT may settle for one but im at least asking for two for a QB. may be their comp 4th but its another pick.
          hell yeah - -if you think any team is asking for QB - -you have to ask more for

I do think AZ would probably go CB because they need CB too - probably more so than the Chargers.

Comment

• Heatmiser
            BetterToday ThanYesterday
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Anyone else feel like maybe DeShaun Watson is being set up? I absolutely back up women who are victims of abuse and harassment, no question. But the timing on this is so conspicuous. Watson wants to walk away from the smoking wreck that is Houston and has public opinion on his side and a pretty solid contract that gives him options (he has a good agent). Not sure if the NFL looks good or bad if he leaves Houston. But all of a sudden, bam, ten women come out and accuse him of stuff that happened many months ago. This makes him radioactive and pushes him back in a corner. If he truly did the things he is accused of, he gets no sympathy from me and he should be punished. But this really smells funny and serves to keep him in Houston on a lousy team with a lousy front office and coaching staff and zero fan appeal for a long time if he leaves.

TG

PS - Sorry!! too lazy to go back a couple pages where you smart guys were already all over this. I am old in addition to captain obvious. Should have read before typing this
            Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
              Anyone else feel like maybe DeShaun Watson is being set up? I absolutely back up women who are victims of abuse and harassment, no question. But the timing on this is so conspicuous. Watson wants to walk away from the smoking wreck that is Houston and has public opinion on his side and a pretty solid contract that gives him options (he has a good agent). Not sure if the NFL looks good or bad if he leaves Houston. But all of a sudden, bam, ten women come out and accuse him of stuff that happened many months ago. This makes him radioactive and pushes him back in a corner. If he truly did the things he is accused of, he gets no sympathy from me and he should be punished. But this really smells funny and serves to keep him in Houston on a lousy team with a lousy front office and coaching staff and zero fan appeal for a long time if he leaves.

TG

PS - Sorry!! too lazy to go back a couple pages where you smart guys were already all over this. I am old in addition to captain obvious. Should have read before typing this
              I hate the way the world rushes to judgment on everything now so I really can't say one way or another. With it all over the news, even if he did nothing inappropriate at all, he will forever be tainted. And if he did do something wrong, he will be in a massive world of hurt. But things need to play themselves out.

Comment

• 21&500
                Bolt Spit-Baller
                • Sep 2018
                • A Whale's Vajayjay
                • CMB refugee
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

TG

If you’re familiar with my posts I am no DW fan off the field, but ya I get that spidy sense too.
                one thing he absolutely is guilty of is being an idiot for even putting himself in this situation
                Darius "4.36" Davis
                top play speed: 23.47 MPH

SDP2024: (Triple Play)

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Yeah they could. Just saying if a QB falls like Jones or Lance to our pick and they want to jump to make sure Washington or Chicago dont try and make a deal in front of them, thats what id ask for. They get to keep their second and still have two 4ths. Though they may counter with 136 instead. Id just rather get a earlier 4th.

Its still two more picks for us.
                  Yep...the more teams that trade up to take QB, the more good players get pushed down to us...

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

Is there a happy ending in store for Deshaun?

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                      :rimshot:

Comment

• Longrobbdiego
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Sep 2020
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                        Oh damn!

LMAO!

Comment

• RTPbolt
                          Charger Fan till the end
                          • Jun 2013
                          • North Carolina
                          • Send PM

I personally don't like the Guilty till proven Innocent approach that the NFL and the general public take when something like this pops up. I believe the process should be followed to prove guilt and he shouldnt have punishment until that is done....including by the NFL.

That said he's a young what 24-25 and i'm sure when i was that old i'd have been a whole lot stupider than I am now for decision making but I dont think i'd ever have had that kind of nerve. The evidence isn't from just 1 massage therapist here and that starts to get awful damning....lots of smoke from different logs here isn't a good sign for him. Not saying he's definitely guilty but probability starts to kick in that he likely had his head up his ass and harassments ensued. He's an employee of a company and asked a contractor essentially to perform sexual acts on him.....i know how that would go at my work! See ya buddy and some serious lawsuits and nightmares to follow. I can see a masseuse as looking at him as "the boss" and taking a liberty like that on a subordinate would be seriously F'd up. I wouldn't wish to be either the masseuse or him...its really a F'd up situation.

What team will want to trade for that mess? I think this needs a year or two to die down before any self-respecting team that isn't name the Raiders or Patriots would take a flyer on a sexual predator....but its not the first time we've seen stupid get wiped under the rug.....but it normally takes time.

Comment

Working...
                          X