• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Topcat
    AKA "Pollcat"
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargingBolts View Post

It was the after party, open bar, stumbling around drunk, luckily he had someone walking him out taking care of him.

Saw Isaac Rochelle and chatted with him for a while, said he's an unsigned free agent still.
    Sorry to hear that about Slayer...maybe he's regretting saying "no" to the opportunity to play for Harbo and catch passes from Herbie...

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
      Moderate Skeptic
      • May 2022
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Ah yes, the Rome-Everett interview/scuffle...Rome just loved to provoke some people...

This whole thing really made Rome's career . . . . . . . .it was probably worth getting his ass kicked publicly

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

you can call it ambiguous, to me its a picture of Adams next to a box that says he's garbage.

stay classy, jolt ...

image.png
        In the media video that wasn't in there. I've have seen that pic but I've also seen other pop tart box flavors with other teams players like that so I assuming it's about the opponent.

He told Kay Adams that he would like to remind us of his stats in the games they won and I'll still point to his losing record against us.
        But whatever he needs,.....I don't care. We don't have Staley anymore and I'm not worried about Harbaugh vs the career 5-4 Pierce.
        Last edited by Boltjolt; 07-13-2024, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• 21&500
          Bolt Spit-Baller
          • Sep 2018
          • A Whale's Vajayjay
          • CMB refugee
          • Send PM

Sorry to hear that about Slayer...maybe he's regretting saying "no" to the opportunity to play for Harbo and catch passes from Herbie...
          Depressed, self medicating through alcohol abuse and hopelessly in denial. Great modeling. Hope his kids don't see him like that.
          oh wait, they're staying in CA during the season so they won't see each other as much in general.
          all part of a master plan no doubt. "Get that bag son" and "know your worth" cliche, cliche, etc etc.
          Remember kids, extra money is still the most important thing in life, even after you're a multi-millionaire--family, legacy quality of life and happiness are a distant 2,3,4 and 5.
          At least with the extra money from refusing a paycut, he can easily afford the best therapy available in ChiTown.
          Darius "4.36" Davis
          top play speed: 23.47 MPH

SDP2024: (Triple Play)

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            JH3 and Me
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

We are all free to have mixed emotions about this.

We are talking about the Raiders.

Maybe Maxx can have Joey on his podcast.

In no way should anyone construe my posts on this topic to indicate I give a single fuck about Adams, how he feels about it, how he reacts to it, or LVR more broadly. Strictly my honest opinion of how LAC SM team looked. I don’t think it changes how DA plays

I have zero fucks to give to those fucks. I still have shuddering flashbacks to those criminal fucks gouging eyes and twisting gonads in tackle piles back in the 70s, Charger players coming out of those piles with one fucking bloody eye and swollen ball sacks. Fuck LVR forever.
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              JH3 and Me
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

Maybe he just felt he had a somewhat rare “holiday” party night away from training, working, striving at the absolute low point of the year’s calendar … Let he who hath never once been drunk cast the first stone …

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                JH3 and Me
                • May 2019
                • North of the Lagoon
                • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Depressed, self medicating through alcohol abuse and hopelessly in denial. Great modeling. Hope his kids don't see him like that.
                oh wait, they're staying in CA during the season so they won't see each other as much in general.
                all part of a master plan no doubt. "Get that bag son" and "know your worth" cliche, cliche, etc etc.
                Remember kids, extra money is still the most important thing in life, even after you're a multi-millionaire--family, legacy quality of life and happiness are a distant 2,3,4 and 5.
                At least with the extra money from refusing a paycut, he can easily afford the best therapy available in ChiTown.
                For fuck’s sake - could we see him drunk twice before we label him a self-medicating alcoholic child-abandoning wretch?

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                  Smooth Operation
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

In no way should anyone construe my posts on this topic to indicate I give a single fuck about Adams, how he feels about it, how he reacts to it, or LVR more broadly. Strictly my honest opinion of how LAC SM team looked. I don’t think it changes how DA plays

I have zero fucks to give to those fucks. I still have shuddering flashbacks to those criminal fucks gouging eyes and twisting gonads in tackle piles back in the 70s, Charger players coming out of those piles with one fucking bloody eye and swollen ball sacks. Fuck LVR forever.
                  I remember them going after Leslie O'Neal's knees. He was too good so Wisniewski et al got all dirty. Zero respect. Yeppers.
                  Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.

Comment

• Topcat
                    AKA "Pollcat"
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

And don't forget Jack ("The Assassin") Tatum and all those dirty, vicious hits he made on defenseless players...
                    (Like Darryl Stingley...)

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                      JH3 and Me
                      • May 2019
                      • North of the Lagoon
                      • Send PM

And don't forget Jack ("The Assassin") Tatum and all those dirty, vicious hits he made on defenseless players...
                      (Like Darryl Stingley...)
                      You and woody remember well. Madden was very proud of how dirty they were, it was their creed.

Comment

• Topcat
                        AKA "Pollcat"
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

You and woody remember well. Madden was very proud of how dirty they were, it was their creed.
                        Yep...for some reason, Madden was able to escape the notoriety that followed other dirty coaches like Titans HC Jeff Fisher (that cheap shot by Mawae that helped cut short Merriman's career); Donks HC Daddy Shanarat and his cut blocking; and Saints HC Sean Payton, suspended for a whole season due to "Bountygate"...what a bunch of scumbags...

Comment

• 21&500
                          Bolt Spit-Baller
                          • Sep 2018
                          • A Whale's Vajayjay
                          • CMB refugee
                          • Send PM

For fuck’s sake - could we see him drunk twice before we label him a self-medicating alcoholic child-abandoning wretch?
                          He is depressed because he regrets trusting his agent in playing a bluff game with Joe Hortiz and regrets the consequences.

Facts:
                          1. He recently fired his agent that was responsible for this mismanagement negotiation. Just a coincidence I'm sure.
                          2. He took several weeks to post a good-bye to Charger fans and didn't include the Spanos in it when he did. Just a coincidence I'm sure.
                          3. video of him behaving lackadaisical at Bears OTAs. Just a coincidence I'm sure.
                          4. Now he's getting shit-faced at a public event requiring another person for help to walk, a classic behavior of depressed alcoholics. Just a coincidence I'm sure.

You can feel free to wait to see him this drunk again, but I'm connecting dots that make sense in context to his abrupt trade. All just a coincidence I'm sure.
                          Darius "4.36" Davis
                          top play speed: 23.47 MPH

SDP2024: (Triple Play)

Comment

Working...
                          X