• dmac_bolt
      JH3 and Me
      • May 2019
      • North of the Lagoon
      • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargingBolts View Post
      If Cousins gets hurt I like Penix as best rookie QB

Pe-Nix > Bo-Nix
      Not a bad call. I think Penix can be better than his draft rep.
      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• powderblueboy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Nobody touches Phil.
        Extra points for it being with one woman.
        The extra points only goes to Phillips wife.

Comment

• powderblueboy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
          https://www.foxnews.com/sports/2-chi...ession-charges

More news from that classy KC organization Tony Gonzales likes to rave about....

Womp womp.
          Further in that article, here is the voice of ancient time honored values on the Chief's roster

It's been a rather tumultuous week for members of the Chiefs, headlined by kicker Harrison Butker's speech at Benedectine College's commencement ceremony.

The address has garnered controversy as Butker urged women to embrace the title of "homemaker," saying they have been told "diabolical lies."

Butker has received praise for the faith-based address, but even nuns at the school condemned the speech, saying it did not align with the school's values

Comment

• Boltgang74
            We Are The Storm!
            • Aug 2018
            • Send PM

Meanwhile Butkers jersey sales are sky rocketing.Hate the Queefs but rock on Harrison

Comment

• Topcat
              AKA "Pollcat"
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
              https://www.foxnews.com/sports/2-chi...ession-charges

More news from that classy KC organization Tony Gonzales likes to rave about....

Womp womp.
              I'm telling you all, the Chefs are like a cancer spreading through the entire team...a while back I did a search on Chefs arrested on various charges over the years, and the list was long...they may have won a few SB's, but I think it's going to their heads...PRIDE COMES BEFORE THE FALL...

Comment

• Boltnut
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
                Meanwhile Butkers jersey sales are sky rocketing.Hate the Queefs but rock on Harrison
                My wife works with pre-schoolers. She teaches them to how be kind to each other, how to share, an how to read/write... along with a million other little life skills.

Buttkerd plants his left leg and brings his right leg through. The next day he contributes more to society than my wife does on a daily basis... will be his first.
                OLineCentric

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                  JH3 and Me
                  • May 2019
                  • North of the Lagoon
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
                  I didn’t agree with everything he said. I did agree with some of it. The world in 2024 is far too polarized for any rational discussion. We should all drop this incident as it is overtly and inflamed political content on both sides. TPB Rule 1 … let’s just move on. Everyone that is inflamed can go find a political chat site to vent pro and con.
                  “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Bolt-O
                    Administrator
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I didn’t agree with everything he said. I did agree with some of it. The world in 2024 is far too polarized for any rational discussion. We should all drop this incident as it is overtly and inflamed political content on both sides. TPB Rule 1 … let’s just move on. Everyone that is inflamed can go find a political chat site to vent pro and con.
                    I have to agree. Frankly, I'm disappointed that the league jumped in on this with their opinion to distance from Butker, (and also the Schedule Release clip, tbh, wasn't all that funny). Best thing to do was to not say anything as what he said was a personal belief for his lifestyle, but has nothing to do with actual football, until the league stepped into it.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                      Stack Au Ag Pb
                      • May 2019
                      • Send PM

I’m all for the Chiefs demise however there are still places where people are being arrested for Marijuana?

Comment

• Bolt-O
                        Administrator
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

R.I.P. Jim Otto, 86, Pro Football HOF, and the first Raider.

Comment

• 21&500
                          Bolt Spit-Baller
                          • Sep 2018
                          • A Whale's Vajayjay
                          • CMB refugee
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

I'm telling you all, the Chefs are like a cancer spreading through the entire team...a while back I did a search on Chefs arrested on various charges over the years, and the list was long...they may have won a few SB's, but I think it's going to their heads...PRIDE COMES BEFORE THE FALL...
                          Not sure how accurate this is but there is also a potential connection to... wait for it... White Supremacy
                          more specifically, the Minutemen and the John Birch Society
                          The list grows....
                          again, if it's getting a bit too political, I'll leave it alone.
                          Just stuff I found on our friend, Haroldson Lafayette Hunt Jr.

Darius "4.36" Davis
                          top play speed: 23.47 MPH

SDP Magic Number 2

Comment

Working...
                          X