• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NOrvMeNow
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2023
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
    Boston media reporting that Kraft has already made the decision to move on from Belichick after this season. If true, it’s Harbaugh or Belichick. One or the other.
    Kind of like what happened to PR.
    Before getting rid of an icon, they'll leak this stuff to the media in December without confirmation,

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by NOrvMeNow View Post

Kind of like what happened to PR.
      Before getting rid of an icon, they'll leak this stuff to the media in December without confirmation,
      Get the fan base used to it

Comment

• charger1_sj
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Nov 2022
        • Send PM

Belicheat, would have been a good hire 3 years ago when they chose Staley. But he'll want full control and he's a lousy GM. 71 years old and seems checked out.
        We need a HC that can build a team because this team needs rebuilding. That's not Belicheat.

We messed up with Sean Payton and we're very likely not getting Harbaugh. Looks like we're headed into a very bad stretch because we need some luck and the
        only luck we have is bad.

Comment

• NOrvMeNow
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Sep 2023
          • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1_sj View Post
          Belicheat, would have been a good hire 3 years ago when they chose Staley. But he'll want full control and he's a lousy GM. 71 years old and seems checked out.
          We need a HC that can build a team because this team needs rebuilding. That's not Belicheat.

We messed up with Sean Payton and we're very likely not getting Harbaugh. Looks like we're headed into a very bad stretch because we need some luck and the
          Belichick will not have his pick of teams at this point.
          He'll make some compromises to continue coaching.

I don't think I want him, but I wouldn't be too pissed off.

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

lol. Belichick is arguably the greatest coach in the history of the NFL. He hasn’t found a qb to replace Brady but guess what we have a pretty good qb!

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by NOrvMeNow View Post

Belichick will not have his pick of teams at this point.
              He'll make some compromises to continue coaching.

I don't think I want him, but I wouldn't be too pissed off.
              He’s the gold standard. We’d be foolish not to take him. Him or Harbaugh.

Comment

• charger1_sj
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2022
                • Send PM

lol. Belichick is arguably the greatest coach in the history of the NFL. He hasn’t found a qb to replace Brady but guess what we have a pretty good qb!
                We have a QB and little else. Come next year besides a new FO, HC and company we will need: Center, RB, TE, upgrades at OG, OT and another WR.
                On D we will need at least 1 CB, probably 2 LBs, DT possibly 2. An upgrade at safety. If Mack retires an edge rusher or two. That's just for starters.

Plus we better get the best QB coach out there because Herbert is broken and needs fixing big time.

I do not think Belicheat is up to the task. Harbaugh may be able to kill two, maybe three birds with one stone. If we can get him he's be the ideal coach.
                But I don't think it's happening.

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

We have a QB and little else. Come next year besides a new FO, HC and company we will need: Center, RB, TE, upgrades at OG, OT and another WR.
                  On D we will need at least 1 CB, probably 2 LBs, DT possibly 2. An upgrade at safety. If Mack retires an edge rusher or two. That's just for starters.

Plus we better get the best QB coach out there because Herbert is broken and needs fixing big time.

I do not think Belicheat is up to the task. Harbaugh may be able to kill two, maybe three birds with one stone. If we can get him he's be the ideal coach.
                  But I don't think it's happening.
                  I’ll take either guy. Gladly

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

He’s the gold standard. We’d be foolish not to take him. Him or Harbaugh.
                    Enter the fool John Spanos in all this. Which is so fucking frustrating and chaps my ass.

Comment

• captaind
                      Cook This Pork Chops
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Mars
                      • Ball Holder
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Enter the fool John Spanos in all this. Which is so fucking frustrating and chaps my ass.
                      If both are available and they go cheap, I don’t think the Spani would survive the landslide of public ridicule. Especially considering Reid & Peyton already in the division.

And isn’t Brady minority owner of the Raiders? Wonder how that weighs into their opening.

Comment

• 21&500
                        Bolt Spit-Baller
                        • Sep 2018
                        • A Whale's Vajayjay
                        • CMB refugee
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post

If both are available and they go cheap, I don’t think the Spani would survive the landslide of public ridicule. Especially considering Reid & Peyton already in the division.

And isn’t Brady minority owner of the Raiders? Wonder how that weighs into their opening.
                        I say there is little to NO chance Spanos goes cheap at HC again with all these eyes on them.
                        wts, if they do, I think I'm comfortable checking out for a while.
                        I can at least commit to spending no money on games and gear.
                        It's just not worth it at some point.
                        2024: Far From Over

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2019
                          • Send PM

I’ll take either guy. Gladly
                          Either Harbaugh and Hoodie - with the exact same talent as Staley had -- the Chargers would have a better record in all probability. Like 90% sure they would

And that is what they have been missing - somebody that teaches these players to be better individually and collectively... Key word: Teaches!

Comment

Working...
                          X