• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • el_jefe999
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2023
    • Send PM

I have to say it's bonkers to me to see all the news coverage of the Chiefs offside call that was clearly against the rules but seemingly in search of being close enough to be ok. It really illustrates the have and the have nots in the league!

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Originally posted by el_jefe999 View Post
      I have to say it's bonkers to me to see all the news coverage of the Chiefs offside call that was clearly against the rules but seemingly in search of being close enough to be ok. It really illustrates the have and the have nots in the league!
      It also highlighted Mahomes acting like an entitled bitch.

Comment

• victoriaboltfan
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2019
        • victoria b.c.
        • Send PM

It wasn't even close .He was a yard offside

Comment

• el_jefe999
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2023
          • Send PM

Looking forward to Mahomes having to play a road game in the playoffs and losing and then hear them cry about not having all the best advantages

Comment

• Velo
            Ride!
            • Aug 2019
            • Everywhere
            • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
            • Send PM

When you win multiple Super Bowls and the world tells you how special you are you begin to feel like you’re owed special advantages.

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Send PM

Somebody is proposing the Raiders trade their 1st and 2nd round picks in 2024 and 2025 to draft Drake Maye.

The Las Vegas Raiders could send a treasure trove of draft picks in order to move up in the draft and select a potential star quarterback.

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Send PM

Originally posted by victoriaboltfan View Post

It wasn't even close .He was a yard offside
                His entire body was in the neutral zone. It wasn’t a borderline thing at all.

Comment

• Heatmiser
                  BetterToday ThanYesterday
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Reid said that the Refs are supposed to warn him about stuff like that call. For real. He said that in his presser. Just shows how long the Chiefs have had every call go their way from never getting blatant holding by their OL called to phantom calls that wipe away Mahomes interceptions or erroneous PFs when Mahomes gets tackled while scrambling. We have been on the wrong end of the Refs helping the Chiefs for years.

Toney apparently is pretty stupid. He lined up well offsides. The flag was thrown as soon as the ball was snapped. Can’t pick it up just because Kelsey made a great play later.

TG
                  Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                    Beef Before Gazelles
                    • May 2021
                    • Send PM

So, the Vikings beat the Raiders, 3-0.

I don't know how that happens, but it seems unlikely that it would be an interesting story.

Comment

• Wrbanwal
                      FUdean
                      • Dec 2022
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post
                      So, the Vikings beat the Raiders, 3-0.

I don't know how that happens, but it seems unlikely that it would be an interesting story.
                      What’s interesting is it was almost the first game to go overtime 0-0 in the modern era. That’s a lot of games.

and the first Raider game ever to be scoreless after 3 quarters.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                        Day Tripper
                        • May 2019
                        • North of the Lagoon
                        • Send PM

I saw that play again this morning and this time I saw Kelce and Toney run their routes. I recommend go and w them. Toney threw a blatant pick (offensive PI) to spring Kelce free in his route. Every team runs rubs and crosses and shit, but this one is really blatant imho, he runs directly into Kelce’s defender and Kelce runs underneath the pile-up to break wide open. A receiver running straight into DBs is the bright line Refs are SUPPOSED to call O-PI on and have called regularly.

But for the Chiefs, of course they miss it. Maybe Ref responsible for that call already threw out his flag on off sides, idunno lol. Fuck The Chiefs.

Reid said in post-game re Toney that normally he should get a personal warning, and he didn’t have a protractor out there … lol.
                        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                          Day Tripper
                          • May 2019
                          • North of the Lagoon
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

His entire body was in the neutral zone. It wasn’t a borderline thing at all.
                          Not even close to being near close. How the Chiefs decide to bitch about that call of all calls … it’s so obviously a correct call, wow. That’s next-level entitlement when you come out and repeatedly bitch about a call that is so blatantly correct and …. Never mind, just wow. Everyone here gets it.
                          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

Working...
                          X