AKA "Pollcat"
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
    Chandler Jones drama.
    sorry no link.
    Mayhem in Vegas.
    Love it.
    Once again, proof positive of what I've said before: Be careful what you post on social media. Here u go:

Raiders edge rusher Chandler Jones has aired some grievances with the team on social media days before the start of the regular season.

In a series of since deleted posts to his Instagram story, Jones shared screenshots of text messages that appear to be addressed to head coach Josh McDaniels asking if the team brought him to Vegas to “play with me” and saying it is not right to make him work out at a local gym rather than at the team’s facility. In other posts, Jones wrote that the team is trying to “provoke” him by barring him from the facility and claims that someone from the team reached out to the mother of his child despite the lack of a current relationship between him and the woman.

Jones continued by saying he wants to speak to Antonio Brown and Aldon Smith about their problems with the Raiders and suggesting that he isn’t interested in playing for McDaniels or General Manager Dave Ziegler.

“Fuck it, I don’t wanna play for the Raiders if that’s my HC or GM,” Jones wrote.

Deleting the posts may suggest efforts are underway to mend any bruised feelings, but questions about what’s going on with Jones are sure to be part of this week’s media availabilities in Las Vegas.

Raiders edge rusher Chandler Jones has aired some grievances with the team on social media days before the start of the regular season.

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

"The most punchable faces in the history of punching faces" LOL

Chargers / Jets on the Manning Cast.

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Another bundle of guffaws from Potatohead and 'Lil Brother.

Mensa in Miami aka "Creepy Vapor" makes a brief appearance in a cameo role.
        Kind of a bizarre show...weird...I think I'll skip that one...Eli's moment of glory in the film business was when he went undercover as a Penn State walk-on in disguise:

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
          Moderate Skeptic
          • May 2022
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Once again, proof positive of what I've said before: Be careful what you post on social media. Here u go:

In a series of since deleted posts to his Instagram story, Jones shared screenshots of text messages that appear to be addressed to head coach Josh McDaniels asking if the team brought him to Vegas to “play with me” and saying it is not right to make him work out at a local gym rather than at the team’s facility. In other posts, Jones wrote that the team is trying to “provoke” him by barring him from the facility and claims that someone from the team reached out to the mother of his child despite the lack of a current relationship between him and the woman.

Jones continued by saying he wants to speak to Antonio Brown and Aldon Smith about their problems with the Raiders and suggesting that he isn’t interested in playing for McDaniels or General Manager Dave Ziegler.

“Fuck it, I don’t wanna play for the Raiders if that’s my HC or GM,” Jones wrote.

Deleting the posts may suggest efforts are underway to mend any bruised feelings, but questions about what’s going on with Jones are sure to be part of this week’s media availabilities in Las Vegas.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...amming-raiders
          Morons . . . . . . . . . all of them. I love it!!!

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
              • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Whoa. The Chiefs are Mahomes, Kelce and Jones. Mahomes is the most important, but already without Jones, if Kelce doesn't play it really makes Thursday's game more interesting.

Comment

• Classic
                Hall Of Fame
                • Dec 2014
                • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                Omg we might just win the division. Lets Go Lions!!

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                  Beef Before Gazelles
                  • May 2021
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

Morons . . . . . . . . . all of them. I love it!!!
                  My understanding is that, in short, McDaniels is a super smart football guy whom players don't trust.

Not sure how anyone thought this had the prospect of ending well.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                    Smooth Operation
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

whoa. No Chris Jones and now maybe no Travis Kelce to start the season? That's the Chiefs 2nd and 3rd best players. Let's see what you got Andy
                    Pfffft.
                    You thought the janitor only had one play ?
                    Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                      Moderate Skeptic
                      • May 2022
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

My understanding is that, in short, McDaniels is a super smart football guy who is a dick, andwhom players don't trust.

Not sure how anyone thought this had the prospect of ending well.
                      Fixed it for ya . . . . . . . . . . . . . whenever I get bummed about Staley's decision making I think about how it could be sooo much worse . . . . . . and I'm happy again!!

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                        Moderate Skeptic
                        • May 2022
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Whoa. The Chiefs are Mahomes, Kelce and Jones. Mahomes is the most important, but already without Jones, if Kelce doesn't play it really makes Thursday's game more interesting.
                        Will be interesting seeing how PM does with one hand tied behind his back (like JH last year) . . . . . . . . . . . safety net - GONE

We're also gonna find out how good Andy really is . . . . . . . .

Comment

• jamrock
                          lawyers, guns and money
                          • Sep 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Pfffft.
                          You thought the janitor only had one play ?
                          send more Tommy's cheese and chili burgers

Comment

Working...
                          X