• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Topcat
    AKA "Pollcat"
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
    Considering he makes almost $1million per game check, offering up $200 to make someone happy and stop a possible suspension is kind of a weak effort.
    Yep...further evidence that Hill is kind of slaphappy...

image.png

Comment

• Topcat
      AKA "Pollcat"
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

$200 is a bottle service TIP, thats classic underestimation of the situation tharrr.

i didn’t realize Hill ‘n crew climbed onto someone ELSE’S boat and started big-timing the owner/captain. I thought it was more a my boat vs your boat story. Lol - classic.

throw the book at him! To the dungeons, a 1 game suspension must be accrued and served!
      image.png

Comment

• Lone Bolt
        Oline-Tip of the Spear...
        • Feb 2019
        • McLean Illinois
        • Pipefitter Illinois State University
        • Send PM

Titans RT suspended for 6 games for betting on NON nfl games....does anybody else think this witch hunt is stupid? Now that they went in heavy handed, and have handed out all these suspensions, they are gonna have to keep at it to be fair, following the precedent they set...hopefully we dodge this bullet, cause its got me nervous...just the kinda weird shit that always seems to happen to the Chargers...
        Adopted Bolt: Scott Matlock

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
          Titans RT suspended for 6 games for betting on NON nfl games....does anybody else think this witch hunt is stupid? Now that they went in heavy handed, and have handed out all these suspensions, they are gonna have to keep at it to be fair, following the precedent they set...hopefully we dodge this bullet, cause its got me nervous...just the kinda weird shit that always seems to happen to the Chargers...
          The Titans have a hole to fill at RT, makes me wonder if the Chargers could get anything - even a 7th rounder -for Jaimes.

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
            Apparently, Petit-Frere's gambling was not on NFL games, but was done while at a Titans' facility. Either that, or the NFL is concerned he may also gamble on future NFL games. There were, though, three other NFL players who DID gamble on NFL games, and have been suspended for the season:

image.png
            The NFL has suspended three players for a season and one for 6 games for gambling infractions

Comment

• Heatmiser
              BetterToday ThanYesterday
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

As much as I like to bash on Carr as a player, he is a really good person like Philip Rivers, devoted to his family and genuinely caring of his teammates. By all accounts, he is revered as a teammate, like Rivers was.
              I feel the exact same way. Carr is a good man. I have never hated him. I hate the Raiders, but I don't hate him even when he played for the team I really, really hate. (I may have made fun of him when he cried after being sacked, but I am a flawed man).

TG
              Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                JH3 and Me
                • May 2019
                • North of the Lagoon
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

The Titans have a hole to fill at RT, makes me wonder if the Chargers could get anything - even a 7th rounder -for Jaimes.
                No
                “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Velo
                  Ride!
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Everywhere
                  • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                  • Send PM

No
                  Awww, geez, you sure?

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    JH3 and Me
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

I feel the exact same way. Carr is a good man. I have never hated him. I hate the Raiders, but I don't hate him even when he played for the team I really, really hate. (I may have made fun of him when he cried after being sacked, but I am a flawed man).

TG
                    I don’t get guys (including a couple here) that would make fun of a man that cares about his wife being hurt. Crying for being sacked - i can see that. I am flawed too.
                    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• chargeroo
                      Fan since 1961
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Oregon
                      • Retired Manager/Pastor
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

TG
                      I'm a raider hater through and through but it's the organization that I can't stand, not the individual.

You aren't alone regarding being flawed. We're all flawed!
                      THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• 21&500
                        Bolt Spit-Baller
                        • Sep 2018
                        • A Whale's Vajayjay
                        • CMB refugee
                        • Send PM

I can't believe we have several posts mentioning Mrs. Carr without mentioning how hot she is.
                        not cool.
                        shame TPB
                        shame.
                        Darius "4.36" Davis
                        top play speed: 23.47 MPH

SDP2024: (Triple Play)

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                          Moderate Skeptic
                          • May 2022
                          • Send PM

$200 is a bottle service TIP, thats classic underestimation of the situation tharrr.

i didn’t realize Hill ‘n crew climbed onto someone ELSE’S boat and started big-timing the owner/captain. I thought it was more a my boat vs your boat story. Lol - classic.

throw the book at him! To the dungeons, a 1 game suspension must be accrued and served!
                          What's the next level below moron?? Brain dead?? That's where Hill's at . . . . . . . . . . . . everything he's done or doing makes him look that much worse - just pony up 10 grand and make this go away . . . . . . . . . it's not rocket science

Comment

Working...
                          X