• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamrock
    lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
    Frank Clark had a domestic violence incident aa a Wolverine, and a weapons charge as a Chief.

The Chargers would never sign him.
    2 rings, 3 PB's, yeah we don't want that kind of guy. Chiefs really suffered

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

He was coming on and playing better though. Hec Mel got 2 to 7 sacks all season as a starter for us most seasons and many thought he was great even though he was a magician performing the invisible act many times while making 14 million.

Im OK not signing KVN til later and he will only cost the vet minimum. We are talking depth here. Maybe year 3 is the year for Rumph to step up his game.
      Coming on, playing better, playing a position he wasn't brought into play but definitely got the hang of it. Almost as importantly with young guys like Tuli and Henley, KVN is a leader and champion. I'm still in the bring him in camp.

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2022
        • White Rock, BC Canada
        • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Why you gotta add the adjective aging to Mack? Every edge rusher can be neutralized with constant double team.
        Because he is about to turn 32, is still good but not the player he once was when was DPOY candidate and needs to be spelled for breathers more to keep him fresh. Something management should factor in when looking at edge depth on their roster.

Pretty small thing to address out of my main point derived from the evidence of last season.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Coming on, playing better, playing a position he wasn't brought into play but definitely got the hang of it. Almost as importantly with young guys like Tuli and Henley, KVN is a leader and champion. I'm still in the bring him in camp.
          KVN has played OLB before in NE.
          They still may bring him in. Somebody will be brought in during cuts. Maybe they are waiting for a safety to bring in, idk. I think they are going to sign 1,...MAYBE 2 cheap guys down the road.

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

KVN has played OLB before in NE.
            They still may bring him in. Somebody will be brought in during cuts. Maybe they are waiting for a safety to bring in, idk. I think they are going to sign 1,...MAYBE 2 cheap guys down the road.
            He wasn’t signed to play Edqe with us. That’s what I meant.

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
              Moderate Skeptic
              • May 2022
              • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

“I knew” … waaa waaa. Try not to cry. I’m here for you bro. Every day, in every way. You’re shit talking bad mouthing rock throwing complaints about my beloved team won’t slide by unopposed. Your constantly repeated lines are just as tiring. You’re only tired of mine because of how many times you have posted your sane exact point over and over and I replied.

Keep it coming … i’l be here tomorrow too.
              Count Rugen The Princess Bride GIF by Disney+
              So . . . . . . . I take it you don't care to actually add anything substantive. You just want to pitch a fit . . . . . . . carry on

Comment

• sonorajim
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by CanadianBoltFan View Post

Because he is about to turn 32, is still good but not the player he once was when was DPOY candidate and needs to be spelled for breathers more to keep him fresh. Something management should factor in when looking at edge depth on their roster.

Pretty small thing to address out of my main point derived from the evidence of last season.
                Last season was evidence of how well Mack plays edge without help from the other side or DL. Let's try it with a roster full of starters. instead 5 depth players in the front 7.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                  French Speaking Charger Fan
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Québec city
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

Last season was evidence of how well Mack plays edge without help from the other side or DL. Let's try it with a roster full of starters. instead 5 depth players in the front 7.
                  Is it possible ?

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                    Smooth Operation
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

"Getting younger," the reason KVN says he was given, fits in with other obvious factors.

TT has stated we are gradually transitioning to the era of Herbert's big contract.

We MUST have young, developing defenders on rookie contracts in 2024 and beyond, ready to make large contributions.
                    Maybe we do play modern football.

Comment

• sonorajim
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post

Is it possible ?
                      LOL! Sure, to start anyway. Realistically we should be @ average on the injury front. A guy out for a game or two here and there.

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                        "Getting younger," the reason KVN says he was given, fits in with other obvious factors.

TT has stated we are gradually transitioning to the era of Herbert's big contract.

We MUST have young, developing defenders on rookie contracts in 2024 and beyond, ready to make large contributions.
                        Yes, the. They turned around a signed a 33 year old DL

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                          Smooth Operation
                          • May 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

2 rings, 3 PB's, yeah we don't want that kind of guy. Chiefs really suffered
                          Frank belongs to Ol' Bountygate now.
                          Talk to Spanos.
                          I quit the church choir in '75.
                          Maybe we do play modern football.

Comment

Working...
                          X