Home - Chiefs , Raiders, Denver , Falcons , Jets , Panthers , Pats , Jags

Away - Broncos , Chiefs , Raiders, Bills , Bucs , Miami , Saints , Bangles

I like this ,,,
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Per Eric Williams the easiest schedule.
    Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

We'll see. The Bengals surely can't go 1-15 again. I expect Miami to be better,Jets are playing better. Looks easy today, but that will change.
      To base how easy a schedule is from this year is foolish.
      Last year we were 12-4, this year we won 5 games.

Comment

• AFCWEST
        Registered Chiefs Fan
        • Dec 2018
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
        We'll see. The Bengals surely can't go 1-15 again. I expect Miami to be better,Jets are playing better. Looks easy today, but that will change.
        To base how easy a schedule is from this year is foolish.
        Last year we were 12-4, this year we won 5 games.
        12-4 played an easier schedule....this year not as easy....

Comment

• Gwynning_Spirit
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by AFCWEST View Post

This year was easy too, we just sucked. We lost to the Lions for fuck's sake, and got swept by a bad Donks team.

Last year we got a Rookie Pro Bowler in round 1 who missed most of this year, and this year we got next to nothing out of our draft.
          We drafted one LB in the 4th rd who's been in the rotation, a special teamer in the 6th, and a project LT who shouldn't have been thrown on the field yet but was due to our starting LT being gone most of the year and his back up being a tackling sled. Was the tackling sled at LT better than the turnstile at RT? I don't know the answer to that or if a Lamp falls in the forrest and no one has ever seen it play did it really make a sound?

Plus, as we've seen, our HC has no actual ability. He's just guessing out there. Sometimes it works like at the end of the comeback against KC last year, and most of the time it doesn't. His only advantage is that if even he has no idea what he's doing, then the other team doesn't either. Except on 4th down and short... when Rivers runs up to the line real fast and says hut hut a bunch of times way before there's only a couple seconds left on the snap clock, the whole stadium knows there's not going to be a play and he's only trying to draw someone offsides.

Other than eating up some future dead cap space, our FA was also uneventful.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Not true. We played the same schedule you did except for two games.
            We just had a lot more injuries than last season, got fucked my the refs a coupe times which lost us games.....like the bogus PI against Denver on a uncatchable ball (wasn't a foul regardless) which put them in FG range right away.

Comment

• AFCWEST
              Registered Chiefs Fan
              • Dec 2018
              • Send PM

Not true. We played the same schedule you did except for two games.
              We just had a lot more injuries than last season, got fucked my the refs a coupe times which lost us games.....like the bogus PI against Denver on a uncatchable ball (wasn't a foul regardless) which put them in FG range right away.
              My point was last year was easier for both teams than this year. This year KC held up and Chargers, mostly coaching & QB play, were exposed.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

My point was last year was easier for both teams than this year. This year KC held up and Chargers, mostly coaching & QB play, were exposed.
                Well again I'll refer back to my last post on it. Alot more injuries and the depth isn't good.
                We can only go up from here.

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

Well again I'll refer back to my last post on it. Alot more injuries and the depth isn't good.
                  The funny thing is that most of us thought our lack of depth hurt us last year, especially down the stretch, and that this year we had better depth at most positions. That depth did not perform well at all.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Send PM

The team regressed because they settled for mediocrity. What this team does a lot. The FA signings they made weren't very good.

I can see why they retained Benjamin. That one I understand. He provided speed and was dependable in the past. But he became useless.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

The funny thing is that most of us thought our lack of depth hurt us last year, especially down the stretch, and that this year we had better depth at most positions. That depth did not perform well at all.
                      True and the depth had to be used out of the gate. Teamer sucked subbing for James, Trevor once again hurt all year.and Facyson wasn't good, OL depth was weak and had to be used right away at OT. Henry missed games again.
                      Hits kept on coming

Comment

Working...
                      X