• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Antonio's Gates
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Chargers vs Cardinals Vines

The entertainment network where videos and personalities get really big, really fast. Download Vine to watch videos, remixes and trends before they blow up.

Sorry I only made it to the midway of the third quarter before I gave up.

Takeaways:
    - Law should be on the 53.

- Tourek played better, but not much

- I was so wrong about Tevin Reese. Not impressive at all. Worst part was his body language. Looked defeated from his first snap.

- Grice finally had a good game but in the end Oliver had almost identical numbers and from all accounts he's had the better training camp. Still as krasovic said, if all things are equal look for the draft pick to stick.
    Last edited by Antonio's Gates; 08-29-2014, 02:38 AM.
  • Antonio's Gates
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Also Ducre is a hardnosed little corner. Good PS candidate.

Comment

• Heatmiser
      BetterToday ThanYesterday
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Thank you, AG. I didn't get to see any of the game, just listened to the first half on the Chargers app. So much appreciated.

TG
      Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Yubaking
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Antonio's Gates View Post
        Also Ducre is a hardnosed little corner. Good PS candidate.
        He had a good game last night. He can hit and tackle. Unfortunately, he is not so good in coverage. He has been beaten on several plays and got beat again on a long pass last night, but the WR dropped the ball. I wouldn't mind the team putting him on the PS. I was wondering if he can play safety given his struggles in coverage on the outside.

Comment

• Yubaking
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Antonio's Gates View Post
          https://vine.co/u/1004552759682412544

Sorry I only made it to the midway of the third quarter before I gave up.

Takeaways:
          - Law should be on the 53.

- Tourek played better, but not much

- I was so wrong about Tevin Reese. Not impressive at all. Worst part was his body language. Looked defeated from his first snap.

- Grice finally had a good game but in the end Oliver had almost identical numbers and from all accounts he's had the better training camp. Still as krasovic said, if all things are equal look for the draft pick to stick.
          Grice versus Oliver is the closest competition in terms of how the players played in the preseason games. While I totally get where you are coming from, my take is that Oliver played much better than Grice in the first game, but that Grice outplayed Oliver in games 2-4. Also, in last night's game, Oliver's stat line was aided by a 23 yard run that was actually a bit disappointing given how wide open the left side of the field was. I felt that 23 yards was about the least amount of yardage that Oliver could have made on that play. On the other hand, Grice seemed to exploit small holes for 4-5 yards per carry when Oliver could not get going for most of the game and I thought clearly outplayed Oliver last night. But over the whole preseason, it is really, really close.

I completely agree with what you have to say about Law over T. Williams (I don't think it is all that close with how poorly T. Williams played over the preseason as a whole and how well Law played last night).

I also agree that Reese was terrible last night--came up really small under pressure with 3 drops and a fumble.

Thanks for doing the vines again. I have enjoyed viewing them over the preseason.

Comment

Working...
          X