State Of The Chargers - What/Where Now!?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghost
    The Rise of Kellen Moore
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
    Rivera has a choice of jobs. Washington is where coaches go to die. He shouldn’t even talk with them.
    You simply don't coach for Daniel Snyder. Al Davis used to be on that list.

Comment

• PR#1
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post
      thematrixrevolutions10.jpg
      Attached Files

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        Day Tripper
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post

South Dakota? Same amount of fans would show up there. 12- 4 last season. Attendance immediately started dropping at Stub Hub and now it's less than last years 12-4 accomplishment. You can forget the saying..."win and the fans will show up" in regards to the Chargers going 12-4 last season. Sad.

In hindsight, San Diego would not have had to vote to allow tax money for a new stadium. The Spanos' were willing to foot most of it on the condition that they could develop the hell outta the surrounding property. San Diego's city council said that was giving the Spanos' too lucrative a deal. So...what is Qualcomm stadium now? They sold to SDSU for $58 million and the surrounding land will now possibly be an expanded campus. Wouldn't the city have taken in plenty of revenue, enough to build SDSU a stadium somewhere else along with expanding the university campus? [not trying to re-open a can of worms]. Just curious.
        South Dakota, aka the "other SD", fans love the Vikings, they don't want Chargers. I used to fly to the hell that is South Dakota 4x a year, they loooooove the Vikings, those dumbass squatty fat fucks think the Vikings are their team even if they live in a different fucking State. who are but a short 5 hour drive through endless corn fields of death. and not the good corn you can eat, no - they grow that shitty corn they make biofuel out of. Fuck South Dakota.

San Diegans are dicks. no respect for SD history at all, nobody in SD is from SD anymore, especially in the city. a horde of nomadic hipsters invaded and conquered our once-fair city and have remade it into a land of ironic beards and craft IPA micro-brews. Can't drink a fucking beer at the beach, can't off-road in the hills, can't do shit anymore - but they got stupid fucking scooters stacked like cordwood literally choking the city and homeless camps spreading typhoid and hep. Fuck San Diegans. (yeah, i'm still here - sort of - north county now. they won't drive me from my homeland, the motherfuckers!).

And of course the City would have made more money to deal with NFL/Chargers. but they couldn't dare do any deal that was mutually beneficial to both sides because they are backed by greedy unions and city developers pandering the base greed of lazy voters. the fucking Chargers were too fucking stupid to make a deal with one of the biggest local developers to grease the skids because they wanted to pocket all that condo cash, so they fucked that whole thing up. fucking dicks.

The pols can't stop the SDSU thing because its "for the kids" - the pot smoking beer bonging frat fucks that everyone pretends are "our future". fuck those dicks too. fuck all of them.
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• La Costa Boy
          Pretty much retired......
          • Sep 2018
          • JoJa
          • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
          • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

South Dakota, aka the "other SD", fans love the Vikings, they don't want Chargers. I used to fly to the hell that is South Dakota 4x a year, they loooooove the Vikings, those dumbass squatty fat fucks think the Vikings are their team even if they live in a different fucking State. who are but a short 5 hour drive through endless corn fields of death. and not the good corn you can eat, no - they grow that shitty corn they make biofuel out of. Fuck South Dakota.

San Diegans are dicks. no respect for SD history at all, nobody in SD is from SD anymore, especially in the city. a horde of nomadic hipsters invaded and conquered our once-fair city and have remade it into a land of ironic beards and craft IPA micro-brews. Can't drink a fucking beer at the beach, can't off-road in the hills, can't do shit anymore - but they got stupid fucking scooters stacked like cordwood literally choking the city and homeless camps spreading typhoid and hep. Fuck San Diegans. (yeah, i'm still here - sort of - north county now. they won't drive me from my homeland, the motherfuckers!).

And of course the City would have made more money to deal with NFL/Chargers. but they couldn't dare do any deal that was mutually beneficial to both sides because they are backed by greedy unions and city developers pandering the base greed of lazy voters. the fucking Chargers were too fucking stupid to make a deal with one of the biggest local developers to grease the skids because they wanted to pocket all that condo cash, so they fucked that whole thing up. fucking dicks.

The pols can't stop the SDSU thing because its "for the kids" - the pot smoking beer bonging frat fucks that everyone pretends are "our future". fuck those dicks too. fuck all of them.
          This post just closes out the season and the year SO well. Bravo good Sir.......

Comment

• MasterOfPuppets
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2017
            • Tijuana
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Chargerville View Post

IMO, the color rush is the best. I personally (and I know I stand alone of this one) do not like the powder blues as much as everyone else does. I like it... but I still like the other jerseys more.
            color rush with white pants (mid point between powder blue and navy with more yellow) and the all whites with royal blue

Comment

• Electric Chicken
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post

color rush with white pants (mid point between powder blue and navy with more yellow) and the all whites with royal blue
              We need to change to something,,, new unies , new stadium , new era keep the bolt on the hat and jersey

Comment

• blueman
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

dmac for the W.

Comment

• FoutsFan
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Birmingham AL
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

You hit the nail on the head big time. I would just add to it that SD is a microcosm for all of California. It is all a homeless dumpster fire now with a bubonic plague cherry on top of the typhoid sundae. The people are just too stupid so it wont change until it collapses.

But hey as long as there is a lightning bolt on the helmet and Chargers in the name I will continue to take the abuse that is being a Charger fan.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                    Pretty much retired......
                    • Sep 2018
                    • JoJa
                    • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

You hit the nail on the head big time. I would just add to it that SD is a microcosm for all of California. It is all a homeless dumpster fire now with a bubonic plague cherry on top of the typhoid sundae. The people are just too stupid so it wont change until it collapses.

But hey as long as there is a lightning bolt on the helmet and Chargers in the name I will continue to take the abuse that is being a Charger fan.
                    Oh I'll always be a fan.....I was just smart enough to move out of California in 1995. Best decision I EVER made..........

Comment

• PR#1
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post

This post just closes out the season and the year SO well. Bravo good Sir.......
                      Epic blast

Comment

• Boltgang74
                        We Are The Storm!
                        • Aug 2018
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

In one year me and the fam are escaping Cali. and movin to Arizona.This state is literally the Titanic.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

In one year me and the fam are escaping Cali. and movin to Arizona.This state is literally the Titanic.
                          I first moved out of CA in 1992 to WA. Came back a year later, and then left again in 1996.

I have worked in CA at times on and off when necessary,...but my perm residence is in NV since Aug 1996.

Comment

Working...
                          X