• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post

Except that if Rivers ever went down, Taylor is not suited to playing that week's game plan.

You either have to put in an entire portion of a game plan every week that you don't run in practice, or you do practice and it takes away practice time from the things you do actually run in the game plan. Either way the execution suffers.
    Agree to a point.
    I believe one of the first plays Tyrod ran when he got in the game at Jax was a RPO type play.

When you are getting waxed in a game, the plan goes out the window and even with Rivers in the game we are throwing most of the time, which isn't the plan.
    What we have. .... 27 yards rushing against the Raiders?
    That wasn't the plan!

Comment

• powderblueboy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
      Not sure putting Tierod behind this crap o line would help Lynn keep his job.
      Taylor would be horrible behind this Oline and its lack of a running game. I'm not clear what would be different next year.

At Buffalo, he had a very good running game to aid him with Shady McCoy, some good Olinemen, and a very good D.
      At Cleveland, he washed out.....the Browns suddenly got competitive when Mayfield replaced him.

Comment

• blueman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Cannot believe we have anything like the same Oline next season. Q will be there, but the other four? Expect changes/shuffles.

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
          Outback Goon
          • Sep 2018
          • Australia
          • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
          Cannot believe we have anything like the same Oline next season. Q will be there, but the other four? Expect changes/shuffles.
          wouldnt create more holes on O-line atm, but i'd keep Q, Lamp, Pipkins which puts RT and RG as need.

Comment

Working...
          X