Watch blacked out Chargers games, NFL, movies,PPV, TV all in HD streaming on the net

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlazingBolt
    SLAM DUNK!
    • Jun 2013
    • East County San Diego
    • Bolt fanatic
    • Send PM

Watch blacked out Chargers games, NFL, movies,PPV, TV all in HD streaming on the net

Hi guys, I posted about this awhile back and several posters bought this box and are happy customers.

I am going to watch the Cardinal pre-season game on mine on Thursday and I am sure there are also plenty of out of towners that this box could be a great solution for watching their Chargers, NFL Network, USTV etc.

It is an android box that is running XBMC but this is all setup with custom firmware and channel lists to make streaming this stuff as easy as possible. All you need is a high speed internet connection to enjoy all this free HD and even 3D content.

Many of you probably remember the old thread that got nuked but if you have any more questions this time ask away. You can find plenty of lesser boxes with no support or updated channel lists but my buddy is hooked in with the hackers running this stuff and is ensuring his customers get access to all the best content available. The best box is now re-branded as streamsmart and you can check out a video and order the box at

This website is for sale! streamsmart.tv is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, streamsmart.tv has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

I was able to get a deal for forum members where you can use the promo code "powderblues" and get a discount on the box for $250 when ordering from the website.

Any questions let me know but as a long time forum member I stand behind the product and have seen that all the customers end up happy so I feel 100% comfortable recommending this to my Charger buddies. Any questions about programming available or the box just post in the thread and I will try and I will try and answer them.

Last edited by BlazingBolt; 09-17-2014, 08:59 AM.
    migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Captain and myself have agreed to allow this add to remain for one week. Then after that it will be moved to the Off Topic forum. Blazingbolt has paid us for allowing him to do this. Rather than just posting it himself he asked if we could make a deal. We felt it would allow us to cover some of the costs that we have for running this forum.

We dont allow spam or advertisements typically but Captain and I will be open to it if helps us run the place for less money.

Eventually we will have a forum that allows members to sell tickets and other things they want. So that we can keep it all off the main forum. We felt this was a product that can help Charger fans. So in a way its related to the theme of this forum.

Thanks for understanding.

Comment

• Wheels
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • San Diego
      • Send PM

Wasn't this listed at $200 in the previous thread?

Comment

• BlazingBolt
        SLAM DUNK!
        • Jun 2013
        • East County San Diego
        • Bolt fanatic
        • Send PM

Yeah, thanks FLEET. I guess I should have mentioned that in my post.

Originally posted by Wheels View Post
        Wasn't this listed at $200 in the previous thread?
        It was always $250 for the digistream HD box too.
        Last edited by BlazingBolt; 08-27-2014, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• Wheels
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • San Diego
          • Send PM

It's really tempting to get the blacked out Charger games.

Comment

• RTPbolt
            Charger Fan till the end
            • Jun 2013
            • North Carolina
            • Send PM

I have the box and am on limited bandwidth (4m down) and ive been streaming the games pretty well in standard def. i watch just about everything with it. Its really a great piece of tech.

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

The game that is most likely to be blacked out is Jacksonville, and maybe the Chiefs and Rams. Someone posted another method via a website, but those aren't very good. I'm looking forward to tomorrow to see if this game does come through this streaming solution using XBMC

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
                I have the box and am on limited bandwidth (4m down) and ive been streaming the games pretty well in standard def. i watch just about everything with it. Its really a great piece of tech.
                Is everything you need already installed on the box?

Comment

• Rugger05
                  Administrator
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

What's the difference between the digistream and smartstream?

Comment

• BlazingBolt
                    SLAM DUNK!
                    • Jun 2013
                    • East County San Diego
                    • Bolt fanatic
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Rugger05 View Post
                    What's the difference between the digistream and smartstream?
                    Its just a branding thing is what my buddy told me. There is tons of digistream boxes that don't have support or updated channel lists and content the way this box does.

Digistream HD was his initial branding and it will stay up to date the same as the streamsmart box. The hardware is the same.

He tweeks out on customizing everything with the best content and brokering deals with vendors and stuff streaming some of this content to ensure his customers get the best stuff.

Comment

• WindsorUK
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2013
                      • Windsor, U.K.
                      • Send PM

Comment

• Wheels
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • San Diego
                        • Send PM

Can anyone comment on how the game looked last night?

Comment

Working...
                        X