• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cyberbolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
    I just found out im drafting 2nd in one of my PPR leagues. I know for a fact that AP is going 1st. Just curious who you all think should be drafted 2nd. Im not sure im comfortable with Foster and his injury concerns. I also think Charles in a Reid offense could be the top PPR RB this season. I also love the fact that Martin gets 2 all pro OGs back. But the sophomore wall concerns me. Bills website is suggest Spiller to see possible 30 touches a game. I think he could also have a monster year if he can hold up at his size.
    I like Charles this year under Reid. In a true PPR, I think I would have to go with him. But I can see the rationale behind picking Martin or Spiller. I'm avoiding Foster too, he got almost 300 touches last year and at some point the wheels are gonna come off. I'd rather get off the train a year early than a year too late.

Comment

• Ready for a ring
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Great that sounds good Fleet. Just let me know.

I like any RB playing under Reid so Charles could have a monster year. I still like Foster #2 but I'm starting to convince myself that Martin is #2B (I even wrote him down as #2 on accident and my superstitious side is telling me that wasn't on accident).

I could use some help on ranking rookies as a lot of you know them better from their college body of work. Any starters picked round 10 and on is part skill & part luck, but makes the winning fantasy teams. I've done a few mocks and don't have a good feel on who I should pick late (rookies and 2nd, 3rd tied RBs and WRs).

Cheers

Comment

• Charged up
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Fantasy Football discussions

What's up!

I'm a huge fantasy footballer. I'm toning it down a little this year. Only doing 4 teams. My main league that I have been doing for 13 years now I drew the 8th pick in a 12 team league.

Started to formulate a strategy for the 8th pick. An important aspect at that spot to me is a mid-round RB. I need to try and find a solid #2 RB in the middle rounds.

Anyone have some inside info on RB sleepers that could wind up starting?

Ben Tate is a solid option because Arian has been taking a pounding as of late.

Also anyone know the story on the Niner backups? I don't think Gore is going to stay healthy. I was looking at Kendall Hunter and then noticed a lot of people talking about LaMichael James. So who's the 2nd stringer?

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Merged.

Comment

• Charged up
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Merge of death

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

LOL. Sorry man.

Comment

• Beerman
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Eastlake
                • Send PM

I think you'll have a hard time getting a lot of fantasy discussion on this board. Check out footballguys.com

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                  I just found out im drafting 2nd in one of my PPR leagues. I know for a fact that AP is going 1st. Just curious who you all think should be drafted 2nd. Im not sure im comfortable with Foster and his injury concerns. I also think Charles in a Reid offense could be the top PPR RB this season. I also love the fact that Martin gets 2 all pro OGs back. But the sophomore wall concerns me. Bills website is suggest Spiller to see possible 30 touches a game. I think he could also have a monster year if he can hold up at his size.
                  I hear Toby Gerhart gets a ton of carries.

I'm drafting 2nd as well. Sucks because last year I had AP and Martin in this league. I think Im going Martin but not sure yet.
                  Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post

I'm drafting 2nd as well. Sucks because last year I had AP and Martin in this league. I think Im going Martin but not sure yet.
                    Let me know what you do. Foster with 300 carries will be quite a few points less than his customary 350 produces. The 2 stud OGs in Tampa coming back could be huge for Martin.

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

Spiller wasnt far off from the RB leaders last year and the top 3 had 320...350...350 attempts. Spiller has 210. Imagine what his numbers would have looked like if he had just another 75 attempts. I think he could have led the league in scoring in a ppr. Now the OC in Buffalo is saying they will feed him the ball until he throws up.

Ill be honest Spiller with 300 attempts albeit risky due to his size..could challenge for top RB this year in fantasy.

Comment

• Maverick
                        (Coryellian)
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Point Loma
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post

Mos' def' Martin, for ME anyway!

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
                          Mos' def' Martin, for ME anyway!
                          I hate drafting 2nd
                          Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

Working...