• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Topcat
    AKA "Pollcat"
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post
    Who is running the offense and calling the plays??? A forgettable name OC and Lynn? By committee? The offense seems captain-less.
    Whiz >Lynn. Offense has stayed the same or worse.
    Whiz was running a lot of old, tired, predictable plays. And Stitch and Lynn are more of the same. Time to clean house. Completely.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
      JH3 and Me
      • May 2019
      • North of the Lagoon
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Maybe by you. I never saw Marty as a rah-rah type. He was a teacher of the game and perhaps a motivator but rah-rah? Hec no.
      Dont think I'd call Lynn a rah-rah type either. Milktoast maybe but he was a big wuss HC.
      Marty's teams were prepared. he was a tad conservative and oddly shit the bed only in the playoffs (bad luck?). but year in year out he got the most out of his rosters, turning 3 different perennial losing teams into winners. Bad coaches don't do that. Lynn hasn't proven much yet.
      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• powderblueboy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Marty's teams were prepared. he was a tad conservative and oddly shit the bed only in the playoffs (bad luck?). but year in year out he got the most out of his rosters, turning 3 different perennial losing teams into winners. Bad coaches don't do that. Lynn hasn't proven much yet.
        Schottenheimer not only turned bad teams around, he sustained the winning. Fired 4 times, but only one of those times did his team have a losing record (& that was after 9 consecutive winning records)

Its a shame he generally had 3rd rate qbs. When he had Montana & Kozar, he won playoff games.

In the two Charger losses against New England and New York he was cursed.

Lynn either proves he belongs or doesn't next year....there is no middle ground for me.

Comment

• Boltgang74
          We Are The Storm!
          • Aug 2018
          • Send PM

Personally believe he proved he doesn't after this season but I can be an impatient guy.I wanna see my team win a Superbowl before I die.

Comment

Working...
          X