• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Antonio's Gates
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Chargers vs 49ers Review in Vines

The entertainment network where videos and personalities get really big, really fast. Download Vine to watch videos, remixes and trends before they blow up.

takeaways: Liuget was amazing. Sorensen was the literal opposite.
  • blueman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Davis looks like a gamer, hope he clears and makes it to the PS.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

That actually made Sorensen look better than he did live.
      Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• MakoShark
        Disgruntled
        • Jun 2013
        • North Alabama
        • Send PM

Great stuff AG. I saw the short yardage play with Mathews in the redzone. Do you have the other one?

Sorenson looked terrible. So much for Panama's "he has the potential to develop" argument. He'll easily clear waivers and go back to the PS, if he isn't straight up cut. He stared down his receivers so bad I'm surprised every throw wasn't a pick.
        sigpic

Comment

• RTPbolt
          Charger Fan till the end
          • Jun 2013
          • North Carolina
          • Send PM

Sorenson has potential to develop....bad habits! He did look quite the opposite of his other games. I will say the 2nd/3rd string OL was shoddy...Sorensen was pressured inside and out and had happy feet due to it. Give him some protection at least. He should have thrown some of those away....that play is more important to learn than throwing it up into a crowd or to a guy not open.

Comment

• Yubaking
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
            Sorenson has potential to develop....bad habits! He did look quite the opposite of his other games. I will say the 2nd/3rd string OL was shoddy...Sorensen was pressured inside and out and had happy feet due to it. Give him some protection at least. He should have thrown some of those away....that play is more important to learn than throwing it up into a crowd or to a guy not open.
            Some protection?! He had forever on a couple of those sacks and he just held the ball until he was finally taken down. Even if he couldn't find an open receiver, he has to throw the ball away on those plays and not take the sack. His other passes show that he should no problem throwing the ball away. All he has to do is to try to complete the pass like he did on several other passes and the ball will end up being thrown away.

Comment

• Yubaking
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2013
              • Send PM

Yes, as MakoShark said, great stuff AG. Thanks for letting us see those plays again.

Comment

• Beerman
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Eastlake
                • Send PM

The Royal block was great. Missed that during the game.

Attaochu's one rush where he beats Staley off the edge shows off his elite speed. Now he needs to improve his bull rush and his inside counter to truly take advantage of it.

Gates needs to come off the field if they plan to run it at the goal line. Either that or let him run a pattern to pull the rusher. Having him attempt to block is an exercise in futility. Know your limitations.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • SoDak
                  • Technology Director
                  • Send PM

I've liked the kid from the beginning, but Sorensen did NOT look good yesterday.

Liked what I saw out of the starters.

Kavell Conner (is that how it's spelled) looks like a nice pick up.

Really, not much to complain about.
                  "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• Knucklebear
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

I haven't had a chance to watch any of the preseason games but Carrethers looked strong against the run from these clips. Has he looked this good in the other games?

If so, this defense could be one of the most improved units in the nfl.

Comment

• Beerman
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Eastlake
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Knucklebear View Post
                      I haven't had a chance to watch any of the preseason games but Carrethers looked strong against the run from these clips. Has he looked this good in the other games?

If so, this defense could be one of the most improved units in the nfl.
                      Inconsistent is probably the best way to describe him. Was to be expected. He likely plays the entire game on Thursday though, granted vs. other scrubs.

Comment

• Antonio's Gates
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

I think the best part about carrethers is he's just gotten better and more stout each week. Not sure he's ready for snaps but it's becoming easier to find the flashes.

Comment

Working...
                        X