• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blueman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Pretty sure I've seen Lissemore in on passing downs, sliding over. If Carrethers is his backup and Lissemore isn't playing, stands to reason Carrethers would get his snaps on those passing downs.

Comment

• Beerman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Eastlake
      • Send PM

Carrethers should ideally operate in 2 yard radius. Maintain your gap control and push the pocket a bit to stop the QB from stepping up. That's all I would expect from him as a rookie.

Comment

Originally posted by Beerman View Post
        Carrethers should ideally operate in 2 yard radius. Maintain your gap control and push the pocket a bit to stop the QB from stepping up. That's all I would expect from him as a rookie.
        Are there any concerns from a medical perspective regarding radius injury within a 2 yard radius - as it relates to body mass?

Comment

• Panama
          パナマ
          • Aug 2013
          • London
          • Opera singer and web developer.
          • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
          Are there any concerns from a medical perspective regarding radius injury within a 2 yard radius - as it relates to body mass?
          A 2-yard radius is much larger than the average radius and therefore far less susceptible to injury (unless the ulna is not also of comparable size), and imagine the wingspan!
          Adipose

Comment

Working...
          X