• Yubaking
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Beerman View Post
    [ATTACH]384[/ATTACH]

Love twitter.
    Apparently now I do too.

You would think Shitli, the 3 time NFL leader in INTs, would be used to sucking by now, so he wouldn't feel the need to make such a face because the crappy result was normal for him. Maybe the sideline disgruntled face is genetically hardwired into all things Manning.

Thanks, Beerman, for making me smile.

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Kuandijo looks horrible.

Comment

• Yubaking
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
        Kuandijo looks horrible.
        I think he may be a bust candidate. I remember that he just looked damaged at the combine, like something was physically wrong with him.

Comment

• Formula 21
          The Future is Now
          • Jun 2013
          • Republic of San Diego
          • Send PM

Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
          The Wasted Decade is done.
          Build Back Better.

Comment

• Panama
            パナマ
            • Aug 2013
            • London
            • Opera singer and web developer.
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Beerman View Post
            70% from Eli is laughable. He has never been an overly accurate guy.
            Maybe that's meant to be his interception rate.
            Adipose

Comment

• Yubaking
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
              Cyrus Kouandjio struggling at Bills training camp
              by Josh Sanchez 1w ago TWEET LIKE 0

The Buffalo Bills have opened up training camp at St. John Fisher College in Pittsford, New York and they are not liking what they are seeing from one of their top players in the 2014 NFL Draft class.

NFL
              Cyrus Kouandjio struggling at Bills training camp
              by Josh Sanchez 1w ago TWEET LIKE 0

The Buffalo Bills have opened up training camp at St. John Fisher College in Pittsford, New York and they are not liking what they are seeing from one of their top players in the 2014 NFL Draft class.

The belief in Buffalo was that Kouandjio would be starting at right tackle for the team, but that doesn’t appear to be the case with training camp underway.

In the first week of practices, Kouandjio has struggled to find his groove and he is leaving the door wide open for Erik Pears to reclaim the spot.

From WGR 550 in Buffalo:

The play of both right tackles was downright dreadful during 11-on-11 work, leading to multiple sacks throughout the practice and a frustrating night for Doug Marrone, Nathaniel Hackett and EJ Manuel. Kouandjio has not been the player the team was expecting when they selected him in the second round of the 2014 NFL Draft. In fact, he has been outplayed by seventh-round selection Seantrel Henderson, who has spent the first week of practice as the first-team left tackle.

Buffalo is hoping for a breakout year from quarterback EJ Manuel, but if he is running for his life because Kouandjio can’t block his man, it will make things awfully difficult.

While the Bills would like to see their second round pick on the field gaining valuable playing experience, he may not be quite ready so they would be wise to leave him on the sidelines while he continues to learn the offense.

TAGS:Buffalo Bills

The belief in Buffalo was that Kouandjio would be starting at right tackle for the team, but that doesn’t appear to be the case with training camp underway.

In the first week of practices, Kouandjio has struggled to find his groove and he is leaving the door wide open for Erik Pears to reclaim the spot.

From WGR 550 in Buffalo:

The play of both right tackles was downright dreadful during 11-on-11 work, leading to multiple sacks throughout the practice and a frustrating night for Doug Marrone, Nathaniel Hackett and EJ Manuel. Kouandjio has not been the player the team was expecting when they selected him in the second round of the 2014 NFL Draft. In fact, he has been outplayed by seventh-round selection Seantrel Henderson, who has spent the first week of practice as the first-team left tackle.

Buffalo is hoping for a breakout year from quarterback EJ Manuel, but if he is running for his life because Kouandjio can’t block his man, it will make things awfully difficult.

While the Bills would like to see their second round pick on the field gaining valuable playing experience, he may not be quite ready so they would be wise to leave him on the sidelines while he continues to learn the offense.
              Not only is Kouandjio's performance not a surprise, neither is Henderson's. Henderson is a bit of a head case, but he is talented. He is the perfect kind of player to take with a late round pick. If he grows up and gets his act together, then the team gets a steal. If he remains a head case, then it is no big loss, just a seventh round draft pick.

I would have loved for us to have taken Henderson, but we already have Fluker and I see Henderson more as a ROT than a LOT. It is interesting that the Bills are using him as their first team LOT.
              Last edited by Yubaking; 08-04-2014, 07:30 AM.

Comment

• Formula 21
                The Future is Now
                • Jun 2013
                • Republic of San Diego
                • Send PM

Henderson will screw up and cost this team. That's what he does. And Kouandjio was though of as a potential OT here, I would have taken him in the second if the draft had broken differently.
                Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                The Wasted Decade is done.
                Build Back Better.

Comment

• Yubaking
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Send PM

Henderson will screw up and cost this team. That's what he does. And Kouandjio was though of as a potential OT here, I would have taken him in the second if the draft had broken differently.
                  You may be right about Henderson. He definitely has some growing up to do. I never liked Kouandjio after the combine. He went from a potential first rounder to a late pick only in my view because he just looked injured and was very tight in his hips on top of that.

Comment

• Beerman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Eastlake
                    • Send PM

7th round pick. I get the off field issues, but man he has significant talent. If he keeps his head on straight and matures, he's a steal. Would have loved him in the 6th.

Comment

Working...
                    X