Would you pee on Spanos grave if they move?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beerman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Eastlake
    • Send PM

Would you pee on Spanos grave if they move?

A Cleveland Browns fan posted a video on YouTube showing himself urinating beside Art Modell's grave in Pikesville, Maryland.

This Browns fan did on Modell's.

(It's been too long since we've had a poll!)
    Yes. I'd be bitter
    16.67%
    No. Out of town, out of mind.
    54.17%
    Maybe, but I'd rather piss on him while he's still alive.
    29.17%
    Last edited by Beerman; 07-23-2014, 03:25 PM.
  • UtahBolt
    Did we win?
    • Jun 2013
    • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
    • Send PM

Damn, some people take this shit way too seriously. I get the strong emotion tied to it all, but to lower yourself as a human being just to make what you think is some kind of a point is just too far.
    I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• Gwynning_Spirit
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

I can see the Modell hate considering what happened with their franchise getting temporarily erased and then replaced with crap. I wouldn't have blamed Oilers fans for feeling the same way, but the Browns fans seemed way more vocal about it. For L.A. Rams fans it's almost as bad because they left and then won a Superbowl, but at least there still are Rams.

So for me, the level of hate would depend on if there still was a Chargers, and where the franchise went. If they became the South Texas Border Fencers, I'd be more hate-filled than if they moved to Anaheim and became the San Angeles Chargers of Anaheim and had Simon Phoenix ratburger night.

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Not sure how I'd feel. If Spanos just wanted most money he could have left a long time ago. He has tried for a long time to work with our incompetent city and we have gotten nowhere fast. Now we don't REALLY know what they have been asking for (and it may have been massively unreasonable), but it would just suck and I hope it never happens.

Comment

• Wheels
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • San Diego
          • Send PM

Originally posted by ratenstein View Post
          I can see the Modell hate considering what happened with their franchise getting temporarily erased and then replaced with crap. I wouldn't have blamed Oilers fans for feeling the same way, but the Browns fans seemed way more vocal about it. For L.A. Rams fans it's almost as bad because they left and then won a Superbowl, but at least there still are Rams.

So for me, the level of hate would depend on if there still was a Chargers, and where the franchise went. If they became the South Texas Border Fencers, I'd be more hate-filled than if they moved to Anaheim and became the San Angeles Chargers of Anaheim and had Simon Phoenix ratburger night.
          Ravens won a superbowl shortly after moving from Cleveland as well.

Comment

• UtahBolt
            Did we win?
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

The question is would you PISS ON SOMEONE'S GRAVE?? If you answered yes, perhaps it is time to re-evaluate some priorities in your life? Like the one that would make you want to PISS ON SOMEONE"S GRAVE???

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
              The question is would you PISS ON SOMEONE'S GRAVE?? If you answered yes, perhaps it is time to re-evaluate some priorities in your life? Like the one that would make you want to PISS ON SOMEONE"S GRAVE???
              At least he didn't leave a steamer and he didn't actually hit the ground on top of Modell. It's not the same doing it out of a tube from your pant leg.

I believe that Spanos is doing all he can to keep the team here. The team is a regional draw, not just San Diego City, and it will need efforts beyond just the team to make it happen. I'm pissed at the Padres who were able to finagle Petco just because they had a couple of great seasons, while the only team that has won a major championship is stuck with that aging, rotted monolith, who can easily move if the goal was just money.

Comment

fender57
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Is it disrespectful? Absolutely.

Would I do it? Absolutely not.

Did I laugh anyway? Hell yeah.

Comment

• Gwynning_Spirit
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
                  I wouldn't piss on his grave if it was on fire.
                  Is that better?

Comment

• UtahBolt
                    Did we win?
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Hahaha...yes.

Comment

• blahblahblah
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2013
                      • Send PM

I strongly believe people should be free to decompose in an ammonia free environment.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

The City is and has been the problem. How many years can Spanos try an stay and get a deal done when many years ago it would have been a lot cheaper to get done? I wouldnt blame Spanos, id blame the City of San Diego and their inept leadership. Spanos has shown he wants to stay.
                        Last edited by Boltjolt; 07-23-2014, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X