Power Rankings by divisions, I kind of like this...

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steve
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • South Carolina
    • Meteorologist
    • Send PM

Usually the worst team in football is a surprise. It is traditionally a team that may not be very good, but has preseason rank and then either has a key injury or some epic collapse at some other position, and some team that was expected to be much higher ends up totally sucking. It happened last year with Houston.

For it to happen to the Raiders, a lot of those vets are going to have to get hurt or just totally suck, and I don't see that happening. I still don't think they have fixed many of their big needs and have taken steps backwards in too many places, so that the new additions are not nearly as important as some Raiders fans make out. But I do think they will do their usual win a few games kinda thing. I just hope that it is someone elses turn in the AFC west, instead of us, to have that 5 - 6 turnover game and allow them to help us out. And they are not going to just lie down and die, they are going to play reasonably well at least against us.

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

The qb situation in OAK is kinda iffy. That'll get you a bad record every time.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
        No Sir, I Dont Like It
        • Jun 2013
        • Section 457
        • Migrant Film Worker
        • Send PM

Yeah, I think the Raiduhs recent veteran *cough* singeings will keep them close enough to compete in most of their games, but they're not winning too many with the schedule we all have in the West this year.

I liked their draft on paper this year, but who knows if they even have the same system of coaching and football operations by 2015.

Turd logo:
        Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X