• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
    Tyrell just took a Carr pass 50 yards to the house. He has a TD catch in each game he has played in this season. Guess who kept him on the bench in fantasy today? :smh:
    He also had two drops on their last drive to try and go ahead. Now it's Houston's ball and kneeling for the win.

I sat Keenan today and played Tyrell.

Comment

• Velo
      Ride!
      • Aug 2019
      • Everywhere
      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

He also had two drops on their last drive to try and go ahead. Now it's Houston's ball and kneeling for the win.

I sat Keenan today and played Tyrell.
      You were smart. I wouldn't characterize either of those as drops. The first ball he had to make an adjustment on and couldn't come down with it. The second was just a good defensive play. Unlike the 3 bad drops by MW today. :stirringshit:

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

You were smart. I wouldn't characterize either of those as drops. The first ball he had to make an adjustment on and couldn't come down with it. The second was just a good defensive play. Unlike the 3 bad drops by MW today. :stirringshit:
        Lol, why not? It hit him in both hands ...just like MW drop in the EZ. That drop was worse than the second drop. But he still had two hands on that one too.
        Both on the drive they needed clutch catches.
        MW didnt have 3 drops.

Comment

• OhioBolt
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

This is of course the ideal situation. It's not Mike v Tyrell. It's the Spanos/TT judgment that Tyrell wasn't a priority and banking on Benjamin/HH to fill make up for Tyrell's production. For a team with 5 losses by one score or less, Tyrell's 5 TDs could have made this a different season for the Chargers. Also, I think Mike Williams and Hunter Henry would both be better with Tyrell still in the arsenal. I can't help but believe that Mike's breakout season last year with 10 TDs was substantially aided by the presence of Tyrell.
          Valid point and this is not to say TW is a better player than MW but TW had the deep speed to stretch the field, and come accross the middle and was way more reliable than Benjamin. TW just created more openings for both Hunter and Mike Williams.

It is looking to me Hunter Henry maybe the one who is our number 2 reciever, I think he sets his routes up better than Mike Williams, and it shows week in and week out Hunter is just getting open and it seems everyone of Mike Williams pass are contested with him jumping because he isn't separating in the routes so the CB is always in close proximity. I hold my breath everytime Mike Williams goes up for a ball he seems to either get up slow or sustains some type of injury

Comment

• beachcomber
            & ramblin' man
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/NFL_Draft/comments/62lbhg/xpost_film_review_mike_williams/

Comment

Working...
            X