• Show
Clear All
  • SFW
    PB Official Game Thread Starter
    • Jul 2013
    • NY
    • USMC
    • Send PM

Although the pick for Watt came out of left field for most Chargers fans he fits the bill of what Telesco continually drafts in the first three rounds. From his profile he is described as tough, smart, instinctual and even though he was an OG at Notre Dame he was the lineman that made all the calls at the LOS, normally the job of the center.

He is also a multi year starter and although not considered athletic with a high ceiling he is a solid player with a high floor (low bust potential).
    1) Jason Verrett (CB) TCU
    2) Demarcus Lawrence (OLB) Boise St
    3) Will Sutton (DT) Arizona St
    4) Jarvis Landry (WR) LSU
    5) John Urschel (OC) Penn St
    6) Shamar Stephen (DT) UConn
    7) Brock Coyle (ILB) Montana

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

Originally posted by SFWfromESPN View Post
      Although the pick for Watt came out of left field for most Chargers fans he fits the bill of what Telesco continually drafts in the first three rounds. From his profile he is described as tough, smart, instinctual and even though he was an OG at Notre Dame he was the lineman that made all the calls at the LOS, normally the job of the center.

He is also a multi year starter and although not considered athletic with a high ceiling he is a solid player with a high floor (low bust potential).
      The more I read about him, the better he sounds. Not only does have the technique down, he has the blocking schemes down too. I really hope they make him a center. I don't want to waste his smarts.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
      X