• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Budsman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post

Cmon man, you sound like the Chiefs fans from last week.

Some calls were bad yes, but the Ravens absolutely MANHANDLED us. Like that was embarrassing.
    You must be blind if you think that game was called fairly.

Comment

• Boltx
      Dominate the day
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post

You should have warned us about the refs!
      Believe it or not, I think as a whole, the refs have actually been good to us this year.
      ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Budsman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Believe it or not, I think as a whole, the refs have actually been good to us this year.
        I wasnt talking about the year, was this game called fairly in your opinion?

Comment

• charger1993
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

The #1 defense in the league will do that to you.

I warned you guys about this team.

I wish we had their defense. They never stop attacking.
          Its not even their defense. Yeah their defense has played great all season, but we did ourselves no favors matchup wise. Tavon young is literally 5 ft 9 with cleats. Put mike williams or tyrell on him. Crest the mismatch. You dont put your shortest wr against one of their tallest youre asking for trouble..

What pissed me off the most is a professional NFL couldnt stop rpos led by a rookie qb. C'mon man, our defense played great all season and you let this offense punch you in the mouth all night.

Comment

• Bolt-O
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Damn it. I should have stickied this thread. LOL.

Comment

• charger1993
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
              Damn it. I should have stickied this thread. LOL.
              Lol, i just use the work around i found, click the profile of whoever made it and go to their recent posts. It gets around the glitch

Comment

• RTPbolt
                Charger Fan till the end
                • Jun 2013
                • North Carolina
                • Send PM

I think the Ravens D is for real. Our OL is week on the RG spot for sure...blitzing up the middle just gets us. I was surpised we didnt have the screens setup and werent going for the shorter throws to keep the drives moving. Rivers had 3-4 seconds max per play and wasnt able to check through his progressions due to it. Whiz needed to call something ...frankly we were running the ball ok and i felt like we gave up on it even though a close game with time.

Ravens played near mistake free...no nonsense we will run it to chew clock and get a play here or there to score. Nothing fancy and we controlled their offense fairly well except for the TE miss for the td.

Move on. Learn from it. Go beat Denver. Be ready to rumble in Pittsburgh or NE or Baltimore.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post

IF you have eyes you saw that this game was officiated in the Ravens favor. You can always find a foul on every play if you look hard enough, and it was proven tonight.
                  Agree, absolutely flabbergasted they did not call a roughing the QB when Rivers Head got slammed to the turf by the defenders arm around his neck

Comment

• Budsman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
                    I think the Ravens D is for real. Our OL is week on the RG spot for sure...blitzing up the middle just gets us. I was surpised we didnt have the screens setup and werent going for the shorter throws to keep the drives moving. Rivers had 3-4 seconds max per play and wasnt able to check through his progressions due to it. Whiz needed to call something ...frankly we were running the ball ok and i felt like we gave up on it even though a close game with time.

Ravens played near mistake free...no nonsense we will run it to chew clock and get a play here or there to score. Nothing fancy and we controlled their offense fairly well except for the TE miss for the td.

Move on. Learn from it. Go beat Denver. Be ready to rumble in Pittsburgh or NE or Baltimore.
                    You cant keep running the ball when the Refs put you in Long yardage situations consistently.

Comment

• Boltimore
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Naples, FL
                      • Retired
                      • Send PM

After a bullshit set of penalties in the 1st qtr I said to my step-son Ravens fan that the NFL wants the Ravens in the playoffs, and he laughed and said "yeah."

Comment

• Budsman
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Agree, absolutely flabbergasted they did not call a ruffian tell me when Rivers Head got slammed to the turf by the defenders arm around his neck
                        Or the two blown obvious PI calls, or the multiple ticky tack holding calls. Most of the time when the refs are bad they are bad both ways and one team might get a slight edge in calls but for the most part they both get hosed, this game it was soooo obvious the refs were one sided.

Comment

• OhioBolt
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Minus the refs if the offense shows up we win this game and the Ravens do have a good D. Lamar Jackson wasn't the factor the media is making him out to be. Jackson was unable to get his team TDs in the redzone. He had the one long pass to the TE with sloow footed non-tackling Addae. Our D played pretty well. Give me a 100% Gordon & Allen and another shot at the Ravens

Comment

Working...
                          X