• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Budsman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

The Chargers played a good defense and the refs and lost. Oh well, you cant beat the best defense in the league without getting some of the obvious calls going your way. The ravens mugged the Chargers for 4 quarters and the refs held their flags. The Refs were very happy to toss the most ticky tack flag vs the chargers though. That was a brutal game to watch because it was so one sided on the calls. So frustrating to watch the Chargers offense get going only to have the stupidest call go against them. Oh well, now the NFL doesnt have to worry about carson in the playoffs.

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

I nominate Stinky to start the GDT, unless he wants to do the playoff run. We can take some of the surplus mojo, lol.

Comment

• Budsman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

And the Chargers can beat the Ravens with balanced officiating.

Comment

• Boltx
          Dominate the day
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post
          The Chargers played a good defense and the refs and lost. Oh well, you cant beat the best defense in the league without getting some of the obvious calls going your way. The ravens mugged the Chargers for 4 quarters and the refs held their flags. The Refs were very happy to toss the most ticky tack flag vs the chargers though. That was a brutal game to watch because it was so one sided on the calls. So frustrating to watch the Chargers offense get going only to have the stupidest call go against them. Oh well, now the NFL doesnt have to worry about carson in the playoffs.
          Some of them were ticky tack but most were legit...they were blowing up our OL all night...linemen get tired/desperate and hold.
          ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• charger1993
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Ive never seen such a pitiful game before. We couldnt pass the ball, couldnt run the ball. Lost field position all game. Any time we had a positive play we had a penalty. This team will drive u absolutely crazy. Take the benjamin pick. Hes barely 5 ft 10 why not send tyrell or mike williams on that deep shot vs the 6ft 1 corner?? I swear to god this team finds a way to just shoot themselves in the foot at any given chance.
            i feel physically ill from that game. Disgusting....
            The chargers are "exactly what we thought they were"

Comment

• Boltx
              Dominate the day
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Rest Gordon and Ekeler next week. They both need to be 100% for the playoffs

Comment

• Budsman
                Registered Charger Fan
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post

Some of them were ticky tack but most were legit...they were blowing up our OL all night...linemen get tired/desperate and hold.
                IF you have eyes you saw that this game was officiated in the Ravens favor. You can always find a foul on every play if you look hard enough, and it was proven tonight.

Comment

• OhioBolt
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

If we face KC, Pitt, or NE we'll have a chance.

Houston, Tenn, or Baltimore and we'll get spanked.
                  I don't.think the Tenn is a threat I think Baltimore can be had no way we play that bad offensively again, and the refs didn't do us no favors in not calling pass interferce calls.

Comment

• Boltx
                    Dominate the day
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1993 View Post
                    Ive never seen such a pitiful game before. We couldnt pass the ball, couldnt run the ball. Lost field position all game. Any time we had a positive play we had a penalty. This team will drive u absolutely crazy. Take the benjamin pick. Hes barely 5 ft 10 why not send tyrell or mike williams on that deep shot vs the 6ft 1 corner?? I swear to god this team finds a way to just shoot themselves in the foot at any given chance.
                    i feel physically ill from that game. Disgusting....
                    The chargers are "exactly what we thought they were"
                    The #1 defense in the league will do that to you.

I warned you guys about this team.

I wish we had their defense. They never stop attacking.

Comment

• Budsman
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post

I don't.think the Tenn is a threat I think Baltimore can be had no way we play that bad offensively again, and the refs didn't do us no favors in not calling pass interferce calls.
                      The holding on the Gordon Run before the Gates fumble was the most ticky tack holding call. It happens multiple times a game and this one time the refs decided to call it. Im sure the Ravens never hold like that... What a joke.

Comment

• Boltx
                        Dominate the day
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post

IF you have eyes you saw that this game was officiated in the Ravens favor. You can always find a foul on every play if you look hard enough, and it was proven tonight.
                        Cmon man, you sound like the Chiefs fans from last week.

Some calls were bad yes, but the Ravens absolutely MANHANDLED us. Like that was embarrassing.

Comment

• Budsman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • May 2017
                          • Send PM

The #1 defense in the league will do that to you.

I warned you guys about this team.

I wish we had their defense. They never stop attacking.
                          You should have warned us about the refs!

Comment

Working...
                          X