LMAO at Manning, the Broncos, and the FUCKED Bronco fans.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post
    As much as I hate Denver I actually didn't care as much about them winning or losing the Super Bowl as much as I wanted to see Oakland lose to Tampa.

I didn't quite realize that until observing my emotions during the game. I loved every second of that Oakland destruction. That Denver game was sort of boring. I expected the Seahawks to win, but that was embarrassing for Denver.

I guess as much as I hate Denver it's still not on the level of my hatred for the raiders.
    I enjoyed this one much more than normal because Bronco fans so freaking arrogant and have this sense of entitlement. The shock that not only did they not win, they got humiliated before 111 million people is just priceless.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
      Grammar Police
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

OMG-LOL-@-OMAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
      Go Rivers!

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
        Grammar Police
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Next year when we play them Rivers should use names of cities in Washington, like Tecoma, Walawala, Puyalip, Seattle, and others in the snap count!
        Go Rivers!

Comment

• Iowachargers
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Dow City, Iowa
          • Send PM

Someone needs to look at the MVP of the Super Bowl trophy that the linebacker won. Really want to know if they etched his name over Mannings.

Comment

• thelightningwill
            Go Aztecs and Pads
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post
            I reflected a bit too. Jughead and his little sister
            are still douches and the Manning family can all suck it!!

I loved the shot of jughead on the sidelines, with polaroids in hand, yelling at his Oline. I bet he was saying, "C'mon guys you're sucking out there and making me look bad. I have the pictures to prove it!"
            Brilliant.

Comment

fender57
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Peyton Manning insulted by question

The Denver Broncos had four turnovers and managed just one score against the mighty Seattle Seahawks defense in the Super Bowl. But don't tell Peyton Manning that his team's performance Sunday was embarrassing.

"It's not embarrassing at all. I would never use that word,'' Manning said after the game. "The word 'embarrassing' is an insulting word, to tell you the truth."

Manning completed 34 of 49 passes for 280 yards and a touchdown pass to Demaryius Thomas, but he couldn't find a route over the Seahawks' "Legion of Boom" secondary and also threw two interceptions. The Seahawks pounded the Broncos 43-8.

Manning's total quarterback rating of 24.4 was his lowest of the season and the worst in a Super Bowl since Rex Grossman's 7.1 in 2006.

"We played a great team," Manning said. "We needed to play really well in order to win, and we didn't come anywhere close to that."

Manning fell to 1-2 in Super Bowls and 11-12 overall in the playoffs, but Broncos coach John Fox was at a loss for words when asked whether Manning's playoff record has tarnished his career.

To call the Broncos' Super Bowl performance "embarrassing" is an insult, Peyton Manning said.
              "I can't really say it out loud, right here, because I get into trouble," Fox said. "Ludicrous would be proper English."

Wide receiver Wes Welker cited Manning's prolific regular season, in which he set NFL records with 5,477 passing yards and 55 touchdowns.

"He had the best year of his whole career at 37, so I wouldn't say he's slowing down," Welker said. "He's going upward, not downward."

Seahawks defensive tackle Tony McDaniel said he thought the Broncos gave up after Percy Harvin's kickoff return for a touchdown gave Seattle a 29-0 lead to open the second half.

"When we was up about 29 points, just [Manning's] whole emotion was kind of like he was dry," McDaniel said, according to NFL.com. "Just the whole team looked like they was giving up, and once we scored again, I knew it was over."

Some Seahawks players batted away criticism of Manning after the game.

"Peyton's still the greatest quarterback to ever play the game," defensive end Michael Bennett said. "This doesn't destroy his legacy."

A lot of pregame focus was on whether Manning would challenge Richard Sherman, the Seahawks' outspoken star cornerback.

Sherman had three tackles and one pass defensed before suffering a high ankle sprain late in the game. Afterward, he told fans on Twitter not to place the blame on the Broncos' quarterback.

Sherman also praised Manning during an interview Monday morning on ESPN's "Mike and Mike."

"When I was limping up to my press conference and trying to make it up the stairs, somebody taps me on the shoulder and extends their hand and asks if I'm all right," Sherman said during the interview. "My eyes try to make it up to see who it is, and it's Peyton ... fully dressed in a suit and obviously very concerned about my well-being.

"You know, after a game like that, biggest stage ever -- to ask how you're doing and really be generally concerned about an opponent, that shows an incredibly different amount of humility and class."

Sherman also explained Monday why he took to Twitter to defend Manning.

"People shouldn't have to write to bash him after the season he had and everything he did ... everything he's accomplished in his career and this year as a football player," Sherman said. "He is a Hall of Fame player, he's a living legend, he's a record-holding quarterback, he's a Super Bowl champion, he's been a Super Bowl MVP.

"I think if you want to criticize his play on the field, that's fine. But don't call some of the things that they were calling him."

Comment

• TTK
                EX-Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • America's Finest City
                • Send PM

Denver Broncos superstar Von Miller learned the hard way ... no one wants to party with the losers ... 'cause after the game, he was REJCTED from a nightclub where the Seahawks celebrated their big win ... and TMZ Sports has the footage.

Denver Broncos Superstar REJECTED From NYC Nightclub Where Seahawks Partied

Denver Broncos superstar Von Miller learned the hard way ... no one wants to party with the losers ... 'cause after the game, he was REJCTED from a nightclub where the Seahawks celebrated their big win ... and TMZ Sports has the footage.

It all went down at Marquee in NYC ... where stars like James Carpenter, Sidney Rice and a bunch of other Seattle players were welcomed inside with open arms.

But when Von got to the front door ... suddenly, the bouncer explained the club had reached capacity ... and the Broncos linebacker was turned away.

It was sad ... but hey ... as Kurtis Blow would say ... "these are the brakes."

Comment

• KNSD
                  Registered Charger Hater
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Hard4SanDiego View Post
                  For some reason after reflecting a bit today I actually feel a bit bad for Peyton.....
                  Yeah me too.... Not really.
                  Prediction:
                  Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
                  Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
                  Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• thelightningwill
                    Go Aztecs and Pads
                    • Jul 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by TTK View Post
                    http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/03/denver...#ixzz2sJbSzcWM

Denver Broncos Superstar REJECTED From NYC Nightclub Where Seahawks Partied

It all went down at Marquee in NYC ... where stars like James Carpenter, Sidney Rice and a bunch of other Seattle players were welcomed inside with open arms.

But when Von got to the front door ... suddenly, the bouncer explained the club had reached capacity ... and the Broncos linebacker was turned away.

It was sad ... but hey ... as Kurtis Blow would say ... "these are the brakes."
                    I like the Kurtis Blow reference.

Comment

• thelightningwill
                      Go Aztecs and Pads
                      • Jul 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
                      Peyton Manning insulted by question

The Denver Broncos had four turnovers and managed just one score against the mighty Seattle Seahawks defense in the Super Bowl. But don't tell Peyton Manning that his team's performance Sunday was embarrassing.

"It's not embarrassing at all. I would never use that word,'' Manning said after the game. "The word 'embarrassing' is an insulting word, to tell you the truth."

Manning completed 34 of 49 passes for 280 yards and a touchdown pass to Demaryius Thomas, but he couldn't find a route over the Seahawks' "Legion of Boom" secondary and also threw two interceptions. The Seahawks pounded the Broncos 43-8.

Manning's total quarterback rating of 24.4 was his lowest of the season and the worst in a Super Bowl since Rex Grossman's 7.1 in 2006.

"We played a great team," Manning said. "We needed to play really well in order to win, and we didn't come anywhere close to that."

Manning fell to 1-2 in Super Bowls and 11-12 overall in the playoffs, but Broncos coach John Fox was at a loss for words when asked whether Manning's playoff record has tarnished his career.

To call the Broncos' Super Bowl performance "embarrassing" is an insult, Peyton Manning said.
                      "I can't really say it out loud, right here, because I get into trouble," Fox said. "Ludicrous would be proper English."

Wide receiver Wes Welker cited Manning's prolific regular season, in which he set NFL records with 5,477 passing yards and 55 touchdowns.

"He had the best year of his whole career at 37, so I wouldn't say he's slowing down," Welker said. "He's going upward, not downward."

Seahawks defensive tackle Tony McDaniel said he thought the Broncos gave up after Percy Harvin's kickoff return for a touchdown gave Seattle a 29-0 lead to open the second half.

"When we was up about 29 points, just [Manning's] whole emotion was kind of like he was dry," McDaniel said, according to NFL.com. "Just the whole team looked like they was giving up, and once we scored again, I knew it was over."

Some Seahawks players batted away criticism of Manning after the game.

"Peyton's still the greatest quarterback to ever play the game," defensive end Michael Bennett said. "This doesn't destroy his legacy."

A lot of pregame focus was on whether Manning would challenge Richard Sherman, the Seahawks' outspoken star cornerback.

Sherman had three tackles and one pass defensed before suffering a high ankle sprain late in the game. Afterward, he told fans on Twitter not to place the blame on the Broncos' quarterback.

Sherman also praised Manning during an interview Monday morning on ESPN's "Mike and Mike."

"When I was limping up to my press conference and trying to make it up the stairs, somebody taps me on the shoulder and extends their hand and asks if I'm all right," Sherman said during the interview. "My eyes try to make it up to see who it is, and it's Peyton ... fully dressed in a suit and obviously very concerned about my well-being.

"You know, after a game like that, biggest stage ever -- to ask how you're doing and really be generally concerned about an opponent, that shows an incredibly different amount of humility and class."

Sherman also explained Monday why he took to Twitter to defend Manning.

"People shouldn't have to write to bash him after the season he had and everything he did ... everything he's accomplished in his career and this year as a football player," Sherman said. "He is a Hall of Fame player, he's a living legend, he's a record-holding quarterback, he's a Super Bowl champion, he's been a Super Bowl MVP.

"I think if you want to criticize his play on the field, that's fine. But don't call some of the things that they were calling him."
                      Am I the only one who prefers the angry, trash-talking Sherman to whoever this version of Sherman was?

Manning should have been told he was an embarrassment and a quitter.

At least when the Chargers got ruined in our only Super Bowl, we didn't quit.

Comment

• Steve
                        Administrator
                        • Jun 2013
                        • South Carolina
                        • Meteorologist
                        • Send PM

I wasn't sure it was so much Manning. You can see him just trying to get the ball out and pick up some yards, but he is not really putting the ball downfield like he wanted. And it wasn't like the int were unforced errors. Their pass blocking wasn't very good, and Manning was forced to move in the pocket, which is never a good thing. Their WR were not exactly making plays downfield. I thought their run game was solid enough, just they couldn't stick with it due to all the turnovers.

Den kept letting Sea convert 3rd downs, after playing well on 1st and 2nd downs. Kind of reminded me of some other AFC West D.

Comment

• bonehead
                          Undrafted
                          • Jul 2013
                          • TBD
                          • Retired
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post
                          I like the Kurtis Blow reference.
                          LOL. Was thinking the same thing, of course I'm old
                          Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny