• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Antonio's Gates
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

why would they cut taylor? he's on a cheap contract. its not like the team is loaded at the position. for fucks sake they had a corner playing the position all year! that being said, Addae is my early pick to be the starter but Taylor will get his shot.

Comment

• Beerman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Eastlake
      • Send PM

Originally posted by SDfan View Post
      what is it with you wanting to give up on our younger players when they struggle coming back from serious leg injuries? They're not going to cut Taylor or VBrown, even though they don't meet your approved timelines to become impact players. This team always keeps a high drafted player for their whole rookie contract unless they are involved in drugs or have serious off the field crime problems.
      Because I actually take the rosters into account. We have Weddle, Addae, Gilchrist, Stuckey at S. Stuckey is a FA who I think is retained for his ST play. Taylor will be on the bubble. If the team brings in many more DB's (which I expect), he's not going to win a spot. Sorry for me expecting the players on the team actually contributing to the team. If you can't get or stay healthy, you serve no purpose. Games like tonight make that point painfully clear. We are not a deep team and need to have talent at all levels.

Comment

• Antonio's Gates
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

if you get injured, you are outta here!!

Comment

• Beerman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Eastlake
          • Send PM

The end of the roster is fucking abysmal and just a black hole in general. Guys like Cox, Crezdon Butler, and Taylor can't even be counted on to play. They need to be shipped out and replaced by more players like Addae that can actually develop during a season and contribute.

Comment

• Antonio's Gates
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

if they cut taylor, it wont be before he gets a shot to make the squad. lets wait until july/august to have this discussion

Comment

• Beerman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Eastlake
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Antonio's Gates View Post
              if they cut taylor, it wont be before he gets a shot to make the squad. lets wait until july/august to have this discussion
              Of course he'll get a shot, I just don't expect much out of him till he proves otherwise. Like I said, I expect much more competition in the secondary this offseason. If he improves great. Better for the team.

Comment

• Antonio's Gates
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Beerman View Post
                Of course he'll get a shot, I just don't expect much out of him till he proves otherwise. Like I said, I expect much more competition in the secondary this offseason. If he improves great. Better for the team.
                Kind of off topic but not really...gotta love Addae's development though. That dude is a playmaker.

Comment

• Beerman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Eastlake
                  • Send PM

Yea loved him since preseason. We may have finally of found a SS after a decade of looking for one.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Yeah, Addae is going to be a good one.

Comment

• Antonio's Gates
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

hopefully Addae packs on 10 or so pounds of muscle and he'll be set.

Comment

• Beerman
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Eastlake
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Antonio's Gates View Post
                        hopefully Addae packs on 10 or so pounds of muscle and he'll be set.
                        Yea the first offseason is key for first year players. They get a full 6 months of not worrying about classes and just dedicate themselves to getting their bodies in shape for the season. It made a huge difference for Ladarius Green.

Comment

• Antonio's Gates
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Beerman View Post
                          Yea the first offseason is key for first year players. They get a full 6 months of not worrying about classes and just dedicate themselves to getting their bodies in shape for the season. It made a huge difference for Ladarius Green.
                          Definitely. Can't wait to see him knock more fools out next year. Hopefully not as many teammates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X