• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
    Arians was my HC pick but i was stoked with McCoy. Arians has done a great job. I think the fact that the Chiefs have gone from worst to where they are now gives Reid a Chance but that team was loaded on D.

I think when you see how bad the Saints were without Payton... he could win it based on the fact they are so good when hes there. Him being out a year got to show everyone just how good of a coach he is.
    Agree on Arians. I liked him first. KC was loaded on D and still havent beat any good teams and played three games this year against 2nd string QB's. The good teams they have played, they lost twice to Denver, lost to us, and lost to Indy. They did beat Philly but that was early on and Vick was the QB. I think Philly would blow em out now.

Comment

• thelightningwill
      Go Aztecs and Pads
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

Arians was my HC pick but i was stoked with McCoy
      . Arians has done a great job. I think the fact that the Chiefs have gone from worst to where they are now gives Reid a Chance but that team was loaded on D.

I think when you see how bad the Saints were without Payton... he could win it based on the fact they are so good when hes there. Him being out a year got to show everyone just how good of a coach he is.
      Good point on the Saints coach

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post
        Good point on the Saints coach
        Ive been trying to figure out why some quotes are broken...by any chance are you using a phone or ipad? Tapatalk?

Comment

• thelightningwill
          Go Aztecs and Pads
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Ive been tPrying to figure out why some quotes are broken...by any chance are you using a phone or ipad? Tapatalk?

Phone. I press enter in the quotes so I can get to the bottom of the message.

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post
            Phone. I press enter in the quotes so I can get to the bottom of the message.

Ok thats all it is then. Thanks.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
              No Sir, I Dont Like It
              • Jun 2013
              • Section 457
              • Migrant Film Worker
              • Send PM

Bradley was actually my first pick, then Arians.
              I'm fine with McCoy if this turns out to be just a learning curve, having never been a HC before. Truth, I was ready to fire his ass again at halftime last Sunday. How do you come out not fired up for the Raiders? Twice!
              I think Reid gets it because the media is already running with it, and they hate the delete button.
              Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
              sigpic

Comment

Coach of the year losing to backups...

Comment

• floydefisher
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • siberiacuse, ny
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
                  Bradley was actually my first pick, then Arians.
                  I'm fine with McCoy if this turns out to be just a learning curve, having never been a HC before. Truth, I was ready to fire his ass again at halftime last Sunday. How do you come out not fired up for the Raiders? Twice!
                  I think Reid gets it because the media is already running with it, and they hate the delete button.
                  Reid probably deserves it for the turnaround....after that, I'd say Sean Peyton. Rivera and Arians in no particular order.

McCoy only went from 7-9 to 9-7, so it wasn't a big enough turnaround to impress me when it comes to COY honors.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Beerman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Eastlake
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by floydefisher View Post
                    Reid probably deserves it for the turnaround....after that, I'd say Sean Peyton. Rivera and Arians in no particular order.

McCoy only went from 7-9 to 9-7, so it wasn't a big enough turnaround to impress me when it comes to COY honors.
                    True, but we also cut pretty much all the vets and went young. It was a completely different team.
                    Not that I think he's COY, but he did do a nice job this year. The offensive transformation alone was huge.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 1h
                      In an already crowded group of Coach Of The Year Candidates, how about the job Mike McCoy did in his 1st season? Who had SD in the playoffs?
                      Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• floydefisher
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2013
                        • siberiacuse, ny
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Beerman View Post
                        True, but we also cut pretty much all the vets and went young. It was a completely different team.
                        Not that I think he's COY, but he did do a nice job this year. The offensive transformation alone was huge.
                        Didn't say he did an awesome job....just not the turnaround story of the year. Hence no buzz for COY IMHO.

Just for fun, go look up the NFL head coaches that have more Lombardi Trophies than COY awards. The list is mind boggling.
                        sigpic

Comment

• blueman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

On a sad note, looks like Chud's getting the ax in Cleveland..

Comment

Working...
                          X