• Show
Clear All
  • Geezbolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Sun Valley, ID
    • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
    One of things I love about Utah is that we get all four seasons here (sometimes in one day). Despite being born and raised in So Cal (where you realy only get two seasons), I actually enjoy the weather being a factor in things. Each different season has it's own activities and just about the time you get tired of it, the weather changes and you just move on to the next. Love it. Besides, a white Christmas is kind of cool too....
    We're on the same page Utah. Lived in SD for my first 28 years and there's no doubt it's a great place to live. However, like you, I enjoy the seasons and look forward to each one. Can't wait to go X/C skiing this weekend. :smile:

Comment

• RTPbolt
      Charger Fan till the end
      • Jun 2013
      • North Carolina
      • Send PM

Raleigh NC is similar....4 seasons. Lighter on the winter....only a few inches of snow typically a couple times a year (the occasional big snow), but some colder weather for a few weeks. Summers are pretty warm but luckily just a few weeks of the high heat and humidity. Springs and Falls are great and beach is only 2 hours away and mountains about 3....lots and lots of trees so oxygen is plentiful and I live on almost 7 acres by choice and cant even see my neighbors....try THAT in San Diego on a single income....pretty decent cost of living.

That said...its been in the mid 20s the last few mornings...brr...but it will warm up soon enough.

RTPbolt

Comment

• MakoShark
        Disgruntled
        • Jun 2013
        • North Alabama
        • Send PM

[RANT] I spit on your 4 seasons BS! Anyone wanna come help me rake up season #3 in the backyard! And fuck the cold, nasty weather of season #4! So over-rated! 4 seasons...BAH! I'll take SD over the 4 seasons any day and twice on Sunday! BAH, I tell you! [/RANT]

:smile:
        sigpic

Comment

• QSmokey
          Guardedly Optimistic
          • Jun 2013
          • Kuna, Idaho
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Every part of this great country has something to offer. You want 2 seasons? You got it. Love the 4 seasons stuff? Plenty of choices. Having a big house on a lot of land is your thing? Coming right up. That's why we all live here in the US of A. We are fortunate.

Hell even DENVER and BOSTON are great places. The cities...not the football fans and media.

Comment

• floydefisher
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • siberiacuse, ny
            • Send PM

Warning: link not safe for work or children.

Here's a link to 'the f-ing weather'......see for yourselves how good or bad you have it.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post
              [RANT] I spit on your 4 seasons BS! Anyone wanna come help me rake up season #3 in the backyard! And fuck the cold, nasty weather of season #4! So over-rated! 4 seasons...BAH! I'll take SD over the 4 seasons any day and twice on Sunday! BAH, I tell you! [/RANT]

:smile:
              I will take SD as well, it's just the housing costs/quality of life costs that prevent me from living there.

Comment

Working...
              X