Raiders/Chiefs in week 14 - who do we need to win?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steve
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • South Carolina
    • Meteorologist
    • Send PM

We need to win out. If we do that we make the playoffs, and have the confidence going in to do something. If not, it takes some luck. Control what we can control and just win the remaining games. None of them is gimme's, but we can and should win them all.

Comment

• attila
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2014
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      We need to win out. If we do that we make the playoffs, and have the confidence going in to do something. If not, it takes some luck. Control what we can control and just win the remaining games. None of them is gimme's, but we can and should win them all.
      Chargers only need to win last 3. Win those and they have the division. WAS game is seeding/clinching early.

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Bolt-O commented
        Editing a comment
        Not true. If the Chiefs only lose to the Chargers, the end records for the two teams are both 9-7, the head-to-head is not in play, they would have the same Divisional, Conference and Common games record.

The next tie breaker is Strength of Victory. They beat the Pats and the Eagles. The Chargers haven't yet beat a team with a winning record. So the Chiefs would go into the playoffs.

• attila
        attila commented
        Editing a comment
        http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine Was what I looked at.
    • RTPbolt
      Charger Fan till the end
      • Jun 2013
      • North Carolina
      • Send PM

Who here thinks KC is going to win the division? That team is broken. You dont lose that many straight after starting 5-0. They will be lucky to win 2 out of the next 4 in my opinion. I think they lost their mojo and arent confident in anything at this point.

Oak has stumbled majorly and I dont think is playing well. They could recover but them winning 3 out of next 4 I just dont know if they have it in them. I think its going to take 3 wins to ein this division.

We look like the best team right now of the three. 2 division games are whats going to make or break us. Those will be near must wins to get us in.

lets get this Wash win. Finish this season 1 gsme at a time and division should fall in our laps.

Comment

• Jagged
        Jagged commented
        Editing a comment
        They still have the talent to win the division even though they're playing like crap right now and going into KC, in December is going to be like a playoff game if they're still alive. I don't know if it was the Jets' crappy defense or if KC finally figured out how to use Tyreek Hill, but their offense looked pretty good.
    • floydefisher
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2013
      • siberiacuse, ny
      • Send PM

Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post
      The Raiders winning will make the possible for us to win the division if we win our final four games.

Go Raiders, Go
      That has to hurt when you need to cheer for a Raiders win. I know my gut wants to puke over that.
      sigpic

Comment

• RTPbolt
        Charger Fan till the end
        • Jun 2013
        • North Carolina
        • Send PM

How about a tie....wonder how that would throw things off

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Bolt-O commented
          Editing a comment
          As long as the Chargers win their games against KC and Oakland, they would be in good shape, would just have to win one of the other two.
      • Rugger05
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

I want the Faiders to win sadly.

When they do it will demoralize the Chiefs even more

Comment

• Boltx
          Dominate the day
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Raiders shitting the bed.

Hope this doesn't revitalize the Chiefs.
          ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• bonehead
            Undrafted
            • Jul 2013
            • TBD
            • Retired
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
            Raiders shitting the bed.

Hope this doesn't revitalize the Chiefs.
            They look like dog shit
            Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

I just heard that Raiders only have about 100+ yds passing. Horrendous.

Comment

• Jagged
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Omaha, Nebraska
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                I just heard that Raiders only have about 100+ yds passing. Horrendous.
                They'll end up with a bunch of garbage time yards, but watching the game, KC is just destroying them. 9 minutes left in the 4th and KC is already playing prevent.

Comment

• Jagged
                  Jagged commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My mistake. They aren't playing prevent yet. They were playing a long down and distance.

• Boltster
                  Boltster commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I left the bar when it was 26-0. Whatever happens after that is irrelevant. Carr and the Raiders were horrid. They deserve to miss the playoffs. That defense of theirs id comical. I found it funny that without a dominating OL, Carr is mediocre. And he has players around him lol!!
              Working...
              X