• Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
    Not if we keep winning, those early loses won't keep us from the playoffs if we win out.
    If we win out and finish 10-6 we should be in. And none of the remaining teams on our schedule scares me. The problem is, with how schizo this team is, I wouldn't be surprised if we lost to any team left on our schedule either. Not real comfortable that we suddenly reverse years of self inflicted wounds and play consistent enough to win 7 games in a row. We have the talent, not sure if we have the discipline and coaching to do it though. We'll see...

Comment

• vinabolt
      Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
      • Feb 2015
      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
      We have the talent, not sure if we have the discipline and coaching to do it though. We'll see...
      Well, 1 penalty for the game, 0 penalty until the 4th quarter is a nice start. I don't like Lynn bragging about it on the press, though. He sounds like it's a huge accomplishment or something.
      Follow me and my wife here: https://twitter.com/gossip_lady_se

Comment

• Coachmarkos
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • SoDak
        • Technology Director
        • Send PM

They will NOT finish 10-6.

I don't know much, but I know this much... this charger team will not be able to sustain a winning streak like that. UNPOSSIBLE!
        "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

Originally posted by vinabolt View Post

Well, 1 penalty for the game, 0 penalty until the 4th quarter is a nice start. I don't like Lynn bragging about it on the press, though. He sounds like it's a huge accomplishment or something.
          I'm not a fan of the way Lynn interacts with the media at all. Hopefully he improves on this as he gets more experience.

Comment

• OhioBolt
            OhioBolt commented
            Editing a comment
            He can interact like Belichick far as I am concerned long as he wins like Belichick

• Bolt-O
            Bolt-O commented
            Editing a comment
            I'd rather hear something 'real' from Lynn, than the finely tuned coach speak from Norv or McCoy. McCoy never ever said anything of note in his pressers. I'm hoping that Lynn is closer to a Mike Tomlin than Belichick in his pressers.

• blueman
            blueman commented
            Editing a comment
            I never give two fucks how a HC talks to reporters, just win baby.
        • boltguy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

I think he's matter of fact, blunt, and doesn't shy away from questions. I love his attitude. Refreshing to me after McCoy's bs.

Comment

Working...
          X