• Show
Clear All
  • MakoShark
    Disgruntled
    • Jun 2013
    • North Alabama
    • Send PM

Originally posted by boltgirl View Post
    I'm sorry that your ipad won't work but I guarantee you can listen to the games (and pre and postgame shows) live through the Chargers.com website. I've been using it every week - using both a Windows PC and a MacBook.
    When I try Chargers.com it looks like its going to load and play, but then nothing happens. I'll try it with my PC this Sunday.
    sigpic

Comment

• thelightningwill
      Go Aztecs and Pads
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post
      When I try Chargers.com it looks like its going to load and play, but then nothing happens. I'll try it with my PC this Sunday.
      If I feel like breaking rules and getting computer viruses, I just Google Chargers vs. whoever live stream. That Web site that starts with athde or atdhe or whatever worked the last couple times I tried it. And firstrowsports worked last year.

The best bet is just to go to a sports bar. That's what I do, and I generally find a couple Chargers fans to party and yell at the screen with.

Comment

• BlazingBolt
        SLAM DUNK!
        • Jun 2013
        • East County San Diego
        • Bolt fanatic
        • Send PM

Ok. Yeah. Nfl mobile app has free audio streams of games.

Just go to scores, then select a game that's in progress. Link for audio stream is right there.

I'm listening to cowboys raiders right now. I have the verizon version but I am certain I had this before they had the nfl and it was with sprint. Non verizon customer will have to confirm though.
        migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• MakoShark
          Disgruntled
          • Jun 2013
          • North Alabama
          • Send PM

Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post
          Ok. Yeah. Nfl mobile app has free audio streams of games.

Just go to scores, then select a game that's in progress. Link for audio stream is right there.

I'm listening to cowboys raiders right now. I have the verizon version but I am certain I had this before they had the nfl and it was with sprint. Non verizon customer will have to confirm though.
          Thx BB. I was able to listen this week on the 105.3 via I heart radio. Next week, I'll try the app if I have issues.
          sigpic

Comment

• Bolt-O
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

first row sports worked great this game, but the team didn't.

Comment

Working...
            X