Clear All
  • Savage Lizard
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Big Bear
    • Self-employed property manager.
    • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
    I was seriously laughing at Rivers in the interview last night....it finally shows how he has been incorrectly categorized as a brash guy. He just loves the game....kid in a candy store mentality. The Fox team saw it finally.
    The Chargers winning probably screwed up everything. I'm sure they were getting ready to blow Peyton, and then the damn Chargers ruined it.

Comment

• MrSparky
      • Dec 2013
      • Send PM

Me either. The statistics are there and are blatantly obvious. Getting Whisenhunt for a season was a frickin' miracle and if we somehow manage to retain him next year we may very well be looking at a 5,000 yard 2014 for Rivers. No need to even discuss getting the 1st class WR's back... (my guess: Malcom/Denario/Keenan, Green) _?

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Originally posted by MrSparky View Post
        Me either. The statistics are there and are blatantly obvious. Getting Whisenhunt for a season was a frickin' miracle and if we somehow manage to retain him next year we may very well be looking at a 5,000 yard 2014 for Rivers. No need to even discuss getting the 1st class WR's back... (my guess: Malcom/Denario/Keenan, Green) _?
        Welcome to the Blues bro. Cheers.

Comment

• thelightningwill
          Go Aztecs and Pads
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by MrSparky View Post
          Are you the mascot

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by BoltFan84 View Post
            He's also down to earth and sportsmanlike, unlike sore loser Manning who didn't want to shake hands after the game, even though Rivers spent some time talking to him after that tough loss 5 weeks ago.
            Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning shakes hands with San Diego Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers after the Broncos lost to the Chargers 27 to 20. The Denver Broncos vs. the San Diego Chargers...

Caption?

Last edited by Boltjolt; 12-15-2013, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• sandiego17
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

MVP Watch

5 Philip Rivers - QB - San Diego Chargers

NEXT: 12/22 vs. OAK

LAST POLL: NR

CMP: 337 ATT: 482 PCT: 69.9 YDS: 4,048 TD: 28 INT: 9

ANALYSIS: Rivers is having as good a season as any quarterback who's not named Manning (and a far better one than at least one who is!). The only thing that's kept him from being on this list every week is the MVP Watch rule that makes players on teams with losing records ineligible. Beating both Mannings in a five-day stretch got Rivers and the Chargers back to .500, and if they can beat the Raiders on Sunday, that will ensure Rivers' spot through season's end. And since the Watch really wants Rivers, his 28:9 touchdown to interception ratio and his 69.9 completion percentage on the list, here's a hot tip: Psst! Phil! Throw it to the running backs! The Raiders can't see them! The Watch is here to help.

Comment

• KNSD
                Registered Charger Hater
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
                He's pretty damn good.

Philip Rivers has 4 games w/ 390+ pass yards in 2013, tied w/ Joe Montana & Dan Marino for most in single season
                Yes, but who has the most 393+ yard passing games in NFL history??!!!
                Prediction:
                Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
                Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
                Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

ESPN: Philip Rivers: 1st Chargers QB to lead NFL in completion percentage since Dan Fouts in 1979
                  Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

Rivers' interview on NFL Network:

The official source for Los Angeles Chargers news, schedules, stats, scores, tickets and more.

Comment

Happy Father's Day! It's the Philip Rivers' diaper challenge!

Comment

Working...
                      X