• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OhioBolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

I guess what concerns me about Williams is.....will we know how to use him? Already Henry is an after thought. Williams better be used in a way to at least prove to fans that Telesco made the right pick. Because we are in extreme times with this team. And need extreme results. There is no more time for "waiting to see".

From a skill standpoint i think he can dominate. But all of a sudden im doubting this offense and our ability to move the ball. Which is odd because we have so much talent at the skill positions. There has to be a major flaw in the blocking scheme. We have enough to pass protect and give Rivers time to be successful. Just something way off.
    I think you will get in trouble with that comment even though the line play has been bad I have seen where Rivers had time to throw he's made bad throws and when he has bought time rolling out he has thrown it into the ground. Yes something is off, Keenan is Kennan he is beating his man off the line, Hunter Henry is an after thought, and the screen passes they aren't well designed. With Benjamin ability to stretch and Williams ability to clear out deep also Henry, Gate, Allen, and any running back in the flat should be available. Something is off and yes the line is a problem, but still. We moved the ball better than this in the past.

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post

I think you will get in trouble with that comment even though the line play has been bad I have seen where Rivers had time to throw he's made bad throws and when he has bought time rolling out he has thrown it into the ground. Yes something is off, Keenan is Kennan he is beating his man off the line, Hunter Henry is an after thought, and the screen passes they aren't well designed. With Benjamin ability to stretch and Williams ability to clear out deep also Henry, Gate, Allen, and any running back in the flat should be available. Something is off and yes the line is a problem, but still. We moved the ball better than this in the past.
      Yeah i dont care if i get in trouble. lol. Ive seen this offense look better without WRs and worse pass blocking. Rivers need to get an apt in LA. Do what other players do when they play away from their families. Hes got one foot here in Diego and one foot in LA and its probably why he feels way off. Its gotta be a daunting daily schedule for the veteran. Hes still probably our best hope but i think he needs to stress less. And thats a stressful lifestyle. At least its something im starting to think about because im left wondering why the regression on an offense thats healthy. Be nice to have a dominant run game that would help. So run blocking and maybe even Gordon are a problem.

Comment

Working...
      X