• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blueman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

No brown bag required for this info, if we (and the team) don't learn from it then it'll be repeated endlessly.

Of note: the D has been repeatedly fixed, and for the most part worked. The O has not, we've barely scored more than 3 TDs per game in that stretch and that ain't gonna win shit.

Comment

• Steve
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • South Carolina
      • Meteorologist
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Concudan View Post

are you saying my memory is flawed on Martin's participation?!?!?!?!
      If you are saying Martin's was a participant with the 1992 Chargers, that started 0-4, then yes. Martin wasn't on that team that team. Martin's first season with SD was in 1994, the SB year, and we started 3-0 that season.

If that is not what you are saying, and I think that may be the case, I don't know what you are trying to say.

Comment

6025 commented
        Editing a comment
        Anthony Miller is who he meant. Remember the long bomb in the snow in Cleveland to Miller for a TD?
    • Boltx
      Dominate the day
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

We actually started 6-0 in 1994.

I still remember our 3rd down formation, "posse" with Mark Seay and Ronnie Harmon.
      ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• KYBoltsFan
        KYBoltsFan commented
        Editing a comment
        ...and went .500 for the remainder of Ross's tenure.
    • Lightnin'
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

The end of Ross to the beginning of Schottenheimer was relatively short (7-seasons) compared to Sid Gillmans heyday which ended in '65 until the arrival of Coryell in '78 (playoffs in '79-'82)-(15 seasons) and the stretch between Coryell's last playoff games and Ross's arrival in '92-(11 Seasons). I honestly don't know when the Hell we Chargers fans are in now will end.
      This is a mess.
      San Diego Chargers

1961-2017

Comment

• Concudan
        Bhi craic agus ceol again
        Generous Donor
        • Jun 2017
        • Principal Quality Engineer
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post

If you are saying Martin's was a participant with the 1992 Chargers, that started 0-4, then yes. Martin wasn't on that team that team. Martin's first season with SD was in 1994, the SB year, and we started 3-0 that season.

If that is not what you are saying, and I think that may be the case, I don't know what you are trying to say.
        No it was the first, I was touched in the head. I did not check facts before posting... I has suckitude... Sorry...

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Fire Telesco!

Comment

Working...
          X