• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joy Division
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

You know nothing of his work ethic. I'm not defending him but Jim Harbaugh sure liked him and if you don't work, Harbaugh don't support you. Not to mention, he is the one that opted out of his contract while he is donating 1 million combined to different charities.

i think you just say things just to spew shit.
      It has been reported that people on the 49ers questioned his work ethic, for what that is worth.

Comment

• WindsorUK
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Windsor, U.K.
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
        And his dink and dunk consists of throwing the ball as hard as he can. To keep his passes from missing the target by a mile. Only thing is they are uncatchable anyways.

The QB we should have gone after was Brissett.
        I thought we would of( should of!) drafted him last year.
        I'm sure TT had wished he'd done so instead of grabbing Tuerk.( who looks to be another early round bust)

Comment

• Steve
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • South Carolina
          • Meteorologist
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

It has been reported that people on the 49ers questioned his work ethic, for what that is worth.
          I haven't heard that. It doesn't surprise me, but I don't think it matters. The just can't throw the ball well. He is 29 years old, his footwork is sloppy, he needs a lot of work in how he carries the ball, and he makes questionable decisions. Like Fleet points out, he has no touch. He throws hard all the time, and tries to fit the ball into small windows he doesn't have the accuracy to make. How many bad habits is he going to break at his age? And that is if he was a hard worker. If he is not, that is just going to make it harder.

If you ask him to do deep drop, play action, bootlegs and waggle actions, Kaepernick can be marginally effective with his arm. He doesn't have to read defenses, he doesn't have to get his feet set and throw on time. Then you add in his ability to run, you have another Tebow like player. Put him on the right team, with a strong running game, and good D, he can make those couple big plays to keep you in the game, or bring you from behind. But if he has to throw downfield against a good D, or even just throw a lot of passes in a game, he is doomed. He is this generation Doug Flutie or Tim Tebow. But neither of those guys were that effective either. Good enough to get fans excited, but not good enough to enjoy sustained success.

Comment

Working...
          X