• Windsor, U.K.
    • Send PM

Watson looks impressive.

Comment

• Comment

• Gwynning_Spirit
        Gwynning_Spirit commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't know if it was just luck or if that kicker was clutch as ####, but that was a hell of a kick.
    • vinabolt
      Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
      • Feb 2015
      • Send PM

Strange week. Some strange upsets. One thing remain constant is that NE somehow pull off an improbable, miracle victory in the last minute again. A TB12 TD and last minute INT to seal the victory, we've seen that before. That dude Harmon knows how to make clutch interceptions in 4th quarters.
      Follow me and my wife here: https://twitter.com/gossip_lady_se

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Romo is going off on this game with Cincy-GB. Nice change.

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Raiders losing big to the Redskins. A missed opportunity by the Chargers.

Comment

• Bolt-O
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Redskins turn it over twice in their Red Zone, and are threatening to blow the game.

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

The Redskins absolutely destroyed the Raiders tonight. It was not nearly as close as the 17 points they won by - as Bolt-O mentioned the 2 fumbles gave them all of their points. They had 128 yards of total offense (33 of them on the last garbage time drive) and didn't convert a 3rd down.

Comment

• Crow
                An old frenemy
                • Feb 2015
                • In awe of Jon Gruden's incompetence
                • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                The Redskins absolutely destroyed the Raiders tonight. It was not nearly as close as the 17 points they won by - as Bolt-O mentioned the 2 fumbles gave them all of their points. They had 128 yards of total offense (33 of them on the last garbage time drive) and didn't convert a 3rd down.
                Total team collapse. Guess they forgot there was a game to play after their big unified front pregame demonstration.

But, give them credit where due. It really was a team loss. Top to bottom, these guys played like ass. They were unified in their incompetence.

Counts for something, I guess.

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Crow View Post

Total team collapse. Guess they forgot there was a game to play after their big unified front pregame demonstration.

But, give them credit where due. It really was a team loss. Top to bottom, these guys played like ass. They were unified in their incompetence.

Counts for something, I guess.
                  Supposedly the Raider WRs Cooper and Crabtree were talking major trash to the Redskin DBs before the game - Crabtree told them he was going to get 200 yards receiver. LOL - how'd that work out?

Comment

• Crow
                    An old frenemy
                    • Feb 2015
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Supposedly the Raider WRs Cooper and Crabtree were talking major trash to the Redskin DBs before the game - Crabtree told them he was going to get 200 yards receiver. LOL - how'd that work out?
                    I never read anything about that until what's his name roasted them after the game.

It would be a little surprising to learn Crabtree got that chirpy, but it's plausible.

Cooper? Pfft. Any one of his interviews would fit in its entirety on a Post-It.

Whatever was or wasn't said, they got their asses humbled that night​​​​​. I'd expect a focused, and quiet, Raiders team at Mile High on Sunday.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Crow View Post

I never read anything about that until what's his name roasted them after the game.

It would be a little surprising to learn Crabtree got that chirpy, but it's plausible.

Cooper? Pfft. Any one of his interviews would fit in its entirety on a Post-It.

Whatever was or wasn't said, they got their asses humbled that night​​​​​. I'd expect a focused, and quiet, Raiders team at Mile High on Sunday.
                      That's a game to watch (Raiders and Broncos).
                      For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Crow
                        An old frenemy
                        • Feb 2015
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Millionaire Wussy View Post

That's a game to watch (Raiders and Broncos).
                        I may start drinking now to get ready for it.

Comment

Working...
                        X