• Send PM

Really glad there's no smiley for that.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
      Yeah well put. You can't have it both ways. You can't be up in arms about losing and then be up in arms about having no talent.
      Who here is up in arms about both?

Serious question. It seems as if people are arguing against a position that doesn't exist
      Last edited by oneinchpunch; 11-13-2013, 10:16 PM.
      Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Den60
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

We win a game we are Superbowl contenders. We lose and we need to lynch someone. Rinse, spit and repeat.

For me I still don't know if McCoy is a legit head coach. He's made some pretty big blunders and we are now more than halfway through the season and he is still making them. As for TT I still wonder if he has done much to make us a contender 2-3-4 years from now because, to me, he is going to have to do better than getting us 2 (maybe 3) starters per draft. Hell, Fluker is graded as average and he was drafted at #11. Pretty high for a RT (or guard). Sorry, for me just changing AJ and Norv doesn't make me see this team through rose colored glasses.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
          Grammar Police
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Fluker will be fine, and the least of our troubles to be fair
          Go Rivers!

Comment

• Den60
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
            Fluker will be fine, and the least of our troubles to be fair
            I have higher expectations with a guy drafted at #11. By the way, the current best value pick for oline has been Larry Warford, and he was drafted at #65.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Hard4SanDiego View Post
              The Chargers lose to the Raiders because the Raiders physically beat the hell out of us because they know how soft we are. Every year I expect them to hurt our players win or lose because that D plays hard no matter how bad the team is as a whole.
              I don't think you got it.

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
                The team looked totally unprepared to play a game that night
                1/9 vs 3/4.

Perspective.

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

At 6-3 with wins over the Niners, Broncos and Seahawks? I don't think he is on the horse at unless they miss the playoffs. And even then he probably wouldn't even be on the hot seat.
                  But he lost to the woefully unprepared and undercoached Chargers! And th Rams! Are you cray???

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

And he did come out and say he was at fault.
                    Meaningful. Like what Norv said was meaningful. Like what Belichick says is meaningful. Like what McCoy says about injuries is a determining factor. Edit reality TV long enough and you start to think that vacuity is a lifestyle.

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

At 6-3 and able to go up 3 games in the division with 6 games to play?

I don't think fans are complaining much.
                      He's in under his head.

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

What fans are throwing a tantrum?

I see one poster on this board that I would classify as throwing a tantrum. And I find it hard to believe he's even serious.
                        Some throw tantrums. Some just throw snark while occasionally CYA'ing. Pick your poison.

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
                          We win a game we are Superbowl contenders.
                          If you can find one post which actually says that, I'll give you three months of peace. Can you do it?

We lose and we need to lynch someone
                          We didn't need to lose for you to want that. We needed to replace a GM and coach. Why did that stick so deeply in your craw? You felt the old regime was headed in the right direction?

For me I still don't know if McCoy is a legit head coach.
                          'Still' don't know? LOL The millisecond he was hired, you started running him down. Before he coached a minicamp sessions you said he was this that and the other. But always a bad hire. Now you're "still not sure?" Whatever dude.

He's made some pretty big blunders and we are now more than halfway through the season and he is still making them.
                          For someone who's "right more often than he's wrong," so have you. Like, seriously. I suppose you can rip McCoy if you want, but your hypocrisy is showing. You make a lot of blunders.

As for TT I still wonder if he has done much to make us a contender 2-3-4 years from now because, to me, he is going to have to do better than getting us 2 (maybe 3) starters per draft.
                          That's right. But I think we all probably assumed he'd have to do better than the AJ Smith record.

Hell, Fluker is graded as average and he was drafted at #11.
                          You're really going to come down on Fluker? Really? Have you at long last no decency sir? At long last? Rhetorical.

Sorry, for me just changing AJ and Norv doesn't make me see this team through rose colored glasses.
                          Great point. I think if we'd just stuck with those guys we'd be a year further away from success. I see no reason to believe the trajectory would have suddenly changed. Your expertise clearly sees how the old regime consistently had the team playing to its potential. The new guys just can't do that.

Sorry, but your angles and axes are just....fucking lame.

Comment

Working...
                          X