Sorry Fellas. Mike McCoy is not the guy.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • QSmokey
    Guardedly Optimistic
    • Jun 2013
    • Kuna, Idaho
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Hard4SanDiego View Post
    I wouldnt even let him on the plane back. I would make Wisenhunt the head coach and im not even fucking kidding.

This guy is an offensive genius? There is NO FUCKING EXCUSE for this loss.
    What more do you need to see? The players executed 2 drives in 6 minutes to give the team the chance to win and the coach took it from them.
    Plus id rather have the guy that brought a team to a superbowl and basically won it before the league gave it to Pitt. McCoy has done nothing to deserve my respect. He is the guy that calls all the shots, and he proved today that he doenst have what it takes. So give them reigns to the next guy, i dont give a shit.

Ill be here when they fire this guy in 3 years bumping this post back up to the top. Then we can talk about how we wasted 3 years on a guy we already know now does not have IT.
    You either got it or you dont. And the guy just plain is not the whole package, and quite frankly im not willing to wait and watch him grow into an NFL head coach.
    The fucking prick just told his whole O-line that he doesn't trust them to get a yard. Yeah that's a guy i wanna go bust my ass for...

Its ok, im sure he at least called them "men" 100 times during his post game speech.
    Guess you guys just enjoy being losers. There are better coaches out there, lets go get one.
    This thread has gone further than I ever could have imagined. Nothing worse than posting drunk and angry after a bad loss...
    You did post some real classics in there, didn't you?

Comment

• sandiego17
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
      Yes you did. Your use of the word 'or' made it seem as it was one option or the other. When it could be both.

if they decided to go for the first (and more) or try to get the Bengals to use the timeouts.
      So? You saw what happened, I'm not doing play by play. Apologies for confusing you, wasn't the intent.

Comment

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
        Yeah pretty epic temper tantrum to say the least.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by sandiego17 View Post
          So? You saw what happened, I'm not doing play by play. Apologies for confusing you, wasn't the intent.
          Intent often has nothing to do with such outcomes when interacting with Punchy.

Comment

• QSmokey
            Guardedly Optimistic
            • Jun 2013
            • Kuna, Idaho
            • Retired
            • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
            That's a good point. For you it's a very safe place to come and be 100% wrong 100% of the time.
            It should be for everyone, IMO. Who cares? What does it matter? Why SHOULD it matter? This isn't important stuff. Not in my mind, anyway. If someone is taking this she-ite so seriously that they refrain from posting because they were incorrect about something...well...those people need to get some perspective.

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Ouch. I forgot all of those. LOL

BTW, Kaeding is the Most Accurate FG Kicker in History

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

It should be for everyone, IMO. Who cares? What does it matter? Why SHOULD it matter? This isn't important stuff. Not in my mind, anyway. If someone is taking this she-ite so seriously that they refrain from posting because they were incorrect about something...well...those people need to get some perspective.
                You're still batting 1.000.

Uncanny

Comment

• QSmokey
                  Guardedly Optimistic
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Kuna, Idaho
                  • Retired
                  • Send PM

Yeah pretty epic temper tantrum to say the least.
                  I'm no stranger to those. In fact, to be fair, I've had more of those than anybody around here, I would think. It wasn't until I came out of "semi-retirement", before this season, that I started to really enjoy myself here again.

Comment

• QSmokey
                    Guardedly Optimistic
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Kuna, Idaho
                    • Retired
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
                    You're still batting 1.000.

Uncanny
                    You're so damned accurate all the time. Most people would have said "1,000" or "1000".
                    Last edited by QSmokey; 01-07-2014, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

Seems too coincidental to be a coincidence, doesn't it? Which I think is sad, because so what if you're wrong? This is supposed to be a place to 'play', not be serious. It's fun to just shoot stuff straight from the hip and laugh at yourself if/when you're proven wrong. When I think of all the absolute bonehead suggestions I've made over the years I think it's hysterical. But - and this is the best thing - IT DOESN'T MATTER!

How many places can you go where you can be wrong 100% of the time and still have fun doing it? LOL! Plus...the posters here are funny. It's the first place I come after a loss, just to read all the comments.
                      He did go out of his way to tell everyone how he is rarely wrong about anything on multiple occasions (and turned out to be wrong on multiple occasions), so I can see how he might not want to face the music. I bet he wouldn't have been too busy to post if the team had finished 3-13 like he predicted.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

it gets to te point where the ridicule takes over every thread(Yuba) and it becomes a place where it's not as fun to be. I can see why he'd want to avoid the relentless posts that are sure to come
                        Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

You're so damn accurate all the time. Most people would have said "1,000" or "1000".
                          Haha, I blame my "lack of understanding of statistics," which someone pointed out earlier this year.

:mybrainhurts:

Comment

Working...
                          X