Sorry Fellas. Mike McCoy is not the guy.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Fellas. Mike McCoy is not the guy.

I wouldnt even let him on the plane back. I would make Wisenhunt the head coach and im not even fucking kidding.

This guy is an offensive genius? There is NO FUCKING EXCUSE for this loss.
    fender57
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Hard4SanDiego View Post
    I wouldnt even let him on the plane back. I would make Wisenhunt the head coach and im not even fucking kidding.

Seriously? You'd let Wiz be the head coach knowing he was the one who called the plays?

Comment

• Beerman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Eastlake
      • Send PM

The playcalling is Wiz. Obviously McCoy knows the play calls as well, but BOTH of them have failed at the goal line getting entirely too cute. It's lost us 2 games now.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

LOL, ...you do know that Wizinhunt calls the plays right? Thats the douchebag that needs to take the bus home. No way do i want Wiz being our HC. No fucking way!

Comment

• oneinchpunch
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
          LOLO, ...you do know that Wizinhunt calls the plays right? Thats the douchebag that needs to take the bus home.
          Its ridiculous to think McCoy doesnt have input into such a crucial series. If he doesnt than he definitely is not the right guy.
          Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

fender57
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
            Its ridiculous to think McCoy doesnt have input into such a crucial series. If he doesnt than he definitely is not the right guy.
            True, but the notion to fire McCoy and replace him with Wiz is ridiculous.

Comment

• Buck
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

McCoy can be the guy if he stops being such a pussy and starts going for wins.

There is a time to run for a win (today) and there is a time to pass for a win (vs Tennessee). Whether he called the plays or not, I'm putting it on him for getting it wrong twice.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
                Leave it up to you to argue.
                McCoy was asked if he would let Wiz call the plays and he said yes. Isnt that why you hire assistants? Did Fox tell McCoy what play to call? I doubt it.
                In anycase i dont want Wiz to ever be our HC.
                Last edited by Boltjolt; 11-03-2013, 02:44 PM.

Comment

I hope you dont really believe that it wasnt McCoy that told Wis that he didnt want to run.

Comment

What more do you need to see? The players executed 2 drives in 6 minutes to give the team the chance to win and the coach took it from them.

Comment

Plus id rather have the guy that brought a team to a superbowl and basically won it before the league gave it to Pitt. McCoy has done nothing to deserve my respect. He is the guy that calls all the shots, and he proved today that he doenst have what it takes. So give them reigns to the next guy, i dont give a shit.

Ill be here when they fire this guy in 3 years bumping this post back up to the top. Then we can talk about how we wasted 3 years on a guy we already know now does not have IT.

Comment

• BlazingBolt
                        SLAM DUNK!
                        • Jun 2013
                        • East County San Diego
                        • Bolt fanatic
                        • Send PM

If the head coach doesn't have input in to general thing like run and pas in critical situations.....that just nonsense.

I can't imagine a scenario where McCoy is not the guy who decided to pass in that situation. Like whiz is just going to make the calls there with out any input from the head coach. If he did then it's still on McCoy more than whiz. If it's mccoys call, which I believe it is, then it's hardly on whiz at all.
                        migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

Working...
                        X