• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    fender57
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
    By media people. They're only speculating. Last week he was over an hour late for his post game presser. And people have said his practice throws have been short. And he definitely looked different last night.
    He took some hits last night too.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
      He took some hits last night too.
      Yeah, they were saying that whatever is wrong with him probably got aggravated.
      Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
        Grammar Police
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Sounds somehow familiar...
        Go Rivers!

Comment

• Panama
          パナマ
          • Aug 2013
          • London
          • Opera singer and web developer.
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Yubaking View Post
          I said that the Colts were overrated and not that good in response to people claiming that they were a Super Bowl contender when I first raised the subject. In this thread, I said that they were not that good and not a contender. That suddenly gets transformed into meaning that they are a bad team. You make it sound like I expected them to be 3-13 this year. You need to reexamine my first post in this thread so that you can see that you have misquoted me. I would appreciate it if you would stop doing that.
          What team is a Super Bowl contender, by your standards? There isn't a single complete team in the league. Each has at least one glaring flaw. The Seahawks, Niners, and Broncos are perhaps the most complete teams in their conferences and have been beat soundly by the Colts. By that metric alone they have to be considered Super Bowl contenders.
          Adipose

Comment

• RTPbolt
            Charger Fan till the end
            • Jun 2013
            • North Carolina
            • Send PM

Agreed Panama....if the Colts can beat the other perceived playoff teams then by default then they have a definitive shot at once in the playoffs to be a competitor to win games. There is too much parity in this league and no dominating teams game to game. All of them can be beat on any given Sunday. Its one reason why any team that makes the tournament and gets hot can string together the 2-3 games to make it into the Superbowl...we've seen it over and over in the last decade.

I don't rule anything out. Even though clearly our D is middle of the pack at best if the O is good enough it can cover for the defense. If the D can make a few stops a game and our O is stopped less then technically we can win any game. Our D has let yards by it but is showing some toughness in the Red Zone...we are just weak with space to cover without enough pass rush and middle of the road talent in the secondary (at least displayed to date). These guys might just continue to improve and surprise on D. If we had Norval we'd probably be 2-5 at this point so i'm ok with our standing...just keep improving though and we can be consistently competing with quality teams IMO.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • SoDak
              • Technology Director
              • Send PM

Dennis: Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

King Arthur: Bloody peasant!

Dennis: Oh, what a giveaway! Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about! Did you see him repressing me? You saw him, Didn't you?
              "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• QSmokey
                Guardedly Optimistic
                • Jun 2013
                • Kuna, Idaho
                • Retired
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post
                I know I am in the minority on this one, but I really think the Colts will pull the upset. Here is my reasoning.....

1) The Colts are 5-0 straight up as a home underdog this season and last. This includes their win at home against Seattle this season.

2) I think the Colts were looking ahead to this game last week. I think they have had this game circled on their calendar since the schedule came out.

3) We run a similar offensive system as the Broncos. They will learn a lot from last week's experience.

4) Denver has a comparably bad pass defense as we do in SD. Sharper play at home from the Colts could be the difference.
                Late props from me for the prediction. Funny, when I first read the thread title, I thought it said "I'd like the Colts to beat the Broncos". I almost replied, "Me, too".

Keep up the good work.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

The "fire John Fox" bandwagon has begun in Denver. They claim they can never win a Super Bowl with him.
                  Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• TTK
                    EX-Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • America's Finest City
                    • Send PM

The "fire John Fox" bandwagon has begun in Denver. They claim they can never win a Super Bowl with him.
                    Yeah, I looked and Bronco forums are exploding and fans are freaking out. Another perfect example of how fickle football fans are.

Comment

• QSmokey
                      Guardedly Optimistic
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Kuna, Idaho
                      • Retired
                      • Send PM

No, seriously? LOL! Sounds like me.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

All the 'religious nuts' want Tebow back, too.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
                          No, seriously? LOL! Sounds like me.
                          They think the players are soft and I disciplined. And they hated the gameplan.
                          Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

Working...
                          X