• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Guy Lombardo
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Aug 2013
    • Send PM

Roster moves this week will be interesting

They are going to have some interesting roster moves this week with Schilling and Becton still on the roster, Fozzy still on the street, Freeney maybe done for season and Cox also injured. Also, as these injuries mount they are going to have to make a decision of Taylor soon.
  • QSmokey
    Guardedly Optimistic
    • Jun 2013
    • Kuna, Idaho
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Guy Lombardo View Post
    They are going to have some interesting roster moves this week with Schilling and Becton still on the roster, Fozzy still on the street, Freeney maybe done for season and Cox also injured.
    Schilling played pretty well, from what I could ascertain. Maybe a better option than Ohrnberger. Have no idea what we have in Becton. Not much, I would suppose. What's the extent of Cox's injury? And what does Fozzy have to do with anything?

Comment

• Guy Lombardo
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
      Schilling played pretty well, from what I could ascertain. Maybe a better option than Ohrnberger. Have no idea what we have in Becton. Not much, I would suppose. What's the extent of Cox's injury? And what does Fozzy have to do with anything?
      We have no backup Center without Ohrnberger, I think there is a chance they bring Fozzy back, I don't know about Cox. But I can see a lot more shuffling ahead.

Comment

Working...
      X